Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Which Scanner  (Read 17063 times)

neil snape

• http://www.neilsnape.com
Which Scanner
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2009, 03:08:20 am »

Quote from: jerryrock
The Epson V750-M Pro version I purchased in the US does include the fluid mounting tray (fluid and mounting sheets not included).
Very cool. Didn't know they shipped their own. We didn't receive any with the one our school bought, unfortunately.

Can you adjust the height the same as with the positive film mounts?

jerryrock

• The Grove Street Photographer
Which Scanner
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2009, 11:35:26 am »

Quote from: neil snape
Very cool. Didn't know they shipped their own. We didn't receive any with the one our school bought, unfortunately.

Can you adjust the height the same as with the positive film mounts?

The height is not adjustable, the glass is optical quality. The end of the tray is notched as is the film area guide which instructs the scanner to focus on the glass surface.
The notch on the film holders are different (smaller) instructing the scanner to focus above the glass surface.

Jerry
Gerald J Skrocki

peterpix

• http://perpublisher.com
Which Scanner
« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2009, 11:34:04 am »

With several hundred rolls of B&W negs to scan to make contact sheets, its frustrating that most flat beds don't (apparently) allow one to scan the entire Print File page. I'm using  an Epson 4870. Short of buying a large bed scanner, it seems like just moving the neg page on the  scanner bed to make two different scans is the solution Anyone have a better idea?  Note: I'm just scanning to make contact sheets, not to make final scans of a whole sheet.

Peter

Peter Randall

Etienne Cassar

Which Scanner
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2009, 10:52:56 am »

Just an update.  Finally I received the fluid mount for my V750 Pro Scanner from Epson.  It was sent to me free of charge but had to ask for it through my local supplier.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up