Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LR 2.1 quirk  (Read 2261 times)

DarkPenguin

LR 2.1 quirk
« on: November 07, 2008, 09:23:20 pm »

So, in develop I can hit the forward and back arrows and I jump to the next image.  That's peachy.  But there are two little arrows down on the filmstrip thingy.  Should they actually do anything when I click them?  The tooltips indicate they'll go to the next or previous image but they do nothing.  Should they do something?

aduke

LR 2.1 quirk
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2008, 11:24:02 pm »

Quote from: DarkPenguin
So, in develop I can hit the forward and back arrows and I jump to the next image.  That's peachy.  But there are two little arrows down on the filmstrip thingy.  Should they actually do anything when I click them?  The tooltips indicate they'll go to the next or previous image but they do nothing.  Should they do something?

On my system, the Back arrow closes whichever of the right-panel sections is open and the Forward arrow reopens that section.  ???????
« Last Edit: November 07, 2008, 11:24:47 pm by aduke »

Richowens

LR 2.1 quirk
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2008, 12:04:22 am »

DP,

In the filmstrip the arrow keys switch between develop and library modes.

If the navigate arrows are activated in the toolbar, they will move between photos.

HTH

Rich

James R

LR 2.1 quirk
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2008, 01:18:38 pm »

Quote from: DarkPenguin

I believe the arrows you're talking about just move the images in the film strip, not the image you are viewing, while the left/right arrows move the image you're viewing.

John Hollenberg

LR 2.1 quirk
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2008, 06:33:09 pm »

Quote from: Richowens
In the filmstrip the arrow keys switch between develop and library modes.

Actually, the arrow keys at the top of the filmstrip (not the ones on either end)
move forward and backward between whatever two modules were most recently
invoked.  

DarkPenguin

LR 2.1 quirk
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2008, 11:02:04 pm »

Ah, ha!  Since I started in develop and hadn't switched modules they did nothing.

If I don't remember what something does I tend to look for movement when I click it and it was doing nothing.  If I jump back and forth between library and develop those arrows work great.

Thanks!
Pages: [1]   Go Up