Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: for sale: profoto b2 outfit  (Read 3666 times)

canmiya

• beyond stills
for sale: profoto b2 outfit
« on: October 28, 2008, 09:51:10 am »

for sale: profoto b2 1200w/s battery pack and pro 7b head.  the b2 has the 32 channel pw unit built in.  included in the sale are the charger , battery, the disk reflector, sync cord and the manual.  the outfit is priced at $3900. the kit is under warranty through May 2009.  i am located in nyc.   local inspection and pick-up available.  i am selling the pack because i have been using the acute 600 b's far more for location work.
thanks in advance for your interest!

the pack and head have been sold...
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 09:47:35 am by canmiya »

chrisstraley

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 10:23:11 am »

Hey,

I am interested in your pacck.  As of right now I have five pro heads though.  Is there any way you might consider selling the pack by itself?  Please let me know.  Pro 7b heads are pretty easy to sell.  Especially in NYC! Thanks
Chris
chris straley
chris straley / photographs
www.chrisstraley.com

canmiya

• beyond stills
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 01:16:59 pm »

Quote from: chrisstraley
Hey,

I am interested in your pacck.  As of right now I have five pro heads though.  Is there any way you might consider selling the pack by itself?  Please let me know.  Pro 7b heads are pretty easy to sell.  Especially in NYC! Thanks
Chris

the head was part of the promotion when i purchased the pack....as i bought it as a set, i really had not given consideration to breaking it up.  if you and another party are intersted in buying and splitting the set- where one gets the pack and the other the head that's fine. but the transaction would have to be done simultaneously, and you and the other party would have to agree on the head/pack cost allocation.
regards,
byron

bcarmic

• http://bobcarmichael.com
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2009, 02:35:15 pm »

Is this 7B2 still for sale and what is the condition?
Thanks

Bob Carmichael

bcarmic

• http://bobcarmichael.com
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2009, 01:54:07 am »

Quote from: bcarmic
Is this 7B2 still for sale and what is the condition?
Thanks

Bob Carmichael
Okay is it STILL FOR sale??? What do you have to do to get a answer around this joint??? If your equipment is NOT for sale anymore wouldn't it be a good idea to drop these listings?

BC

mmurph

• http://
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2009, 11:45:50 pm »

Quote from: bcarmic
Okay is it STILL FOR sale??? What do you have to do to get a answer around this joint??? If your equipment is NOT for sale anymore wouldn't it be a good idea to drop these listings?=BC

Bob,

This thread is more tna 6 months old - from October 2008

There is a note at thet end of the first post at the that the pack and head are sold.

If you check "recent posts", the seller last posted here on March 30.  Probably just not a round here lately. He has a blog listed there, try to e-mail him, or just assume they are gone.
Pages: [1]   Go Up