Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Canon 1D Mark IIN  (Read 1393 times)

kaper

FS: Canon 1D Mark IIN
« on: October 28, 2008, 08:24:04 am »

SOLD

Selling my 1Dmk11N.  Far and away the best camera I have ever owned - to some, this was Canons finest hour.

The camera is in very good condition, having always been lovingly cared for, with cleaning and servicing done by Canon.  It has never given me any trouble at all.  It currently has 98K clicks, which might scare some but is well within the expected life of a shutter on these cameras and shouldn't worry anyone that is looking for a great condition workhorse camera.

The camera comes in the original box with everything it had with it when new - charger, AC adapter, manuals, cables, etc.  I will include two Canon batteries and two third party batteries.  One of the Canon OEM batteries is brand new in the box, used once, and one of the third party batteries is basically at end of life.  So 3 good batteries and a paper weight!  Also includes the hand strap.

Asking $2150 including fedex insured shipping within the 48.  SOLD

The buyer of this camera also gets first refusal on my 24-105 L, 50mm 1.4, 580EX, and some odds and ends like remote shuter release, OCSC, etc.  Plus, my Think Tank Airport International,  Speed Racer, and more...  Only available with the camera for now...  Package deals available!

Thanks for looking

Kevin
« Last Edit: October 30, 2008, 02:32:14 pm by kaper »

heinrichvoelkel

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 04:32:10 pm »

why are you selling...? curious, because yo're selling allt he periphericals as well....

kaper

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 04:36:30 pm »

in a word, Nikon...

heinrichvoelkel

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 05:55:06 pm »

Quote from: kaper
in a word, Nikon...

i knew it, before you spelled it
Pages: [1]   Go Up