Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LR 2.1 (Edit in) Ps CS3 - image not showing up.  (Read 1483 times)

davewjr

LR 2.1 (Edit in) Ps CS3 - image not showing up.
« on: October 27, 2008, 10:59:39 pm »

This problem started after updating to LR 2.1. When i'm in Lightroom and i choose the (edit in CS3) option
Photoshop opens but the image doesn't. It just opens CS3...nothing else. Same with (open as smart object)
option also. I have asked around on other forums but have got no responses. Could i be the only user with
this issue? My only issue with that response is that before 2.1 everything worked fine.

On a hunch i decided to try setting up my own export preset for CS3...i set everything up to act as if i was using the
above mentioned (edit in) option...opens CS3 on export, stack with original, leave in original folder, etc.
Works perfectly as the (edit in CS3) selection should.

Any ideas or help with this problem would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
I shoot with Canon gear
Intel Core 2 Duo 24" Imac
OS X Tiger 10.4.11
Lightroom 2.1 & PS CS3

Richowens

« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 12:47:57 am »

Have you updated PS3 to 10.0.1?

Rich

davewjr

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 01:33:18 am »

Yes i have updated...
I shoot with Canon gear
Intel Core 2 Duo 24" Imac
OS X Tiger 10.4.11
Lightroom 2.1 & PS CS3

Rusty

• http://www.woodsgift.ca/
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 12:17:40 pm »

Dave, I have the same problem, see the topic edit in CS3, error message that is an error
Rich kindly suggested: "Try this link: http://www.adobeforums.com/webx/.59b61fd6 "
I too have updated, however I cannot get the scripting plug in to update as noted on the link, hence the problem continues. I run Vista 32.
Can anyone say for sure that Adobe is continuing to work on this? that is suggested in the link.
Pages: [1]   Go Up