Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: PhotoPlus impressions of the "big three" MF systems...  (Read 12486 times)

gwhitf

PhotoPlus impressions of the "big three" MF systems...
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2008, 03:59:45 pm »

Quote from: David Grover / Hasselblad
The CF back Paul mentions above is 39MP, 5x4 dimensions.

Apologies. Sorry, I only looked up one of the two. Too many random letters in these naming schemes for me to keep up with them all.

I was told at FotoCare an estimate of $2k to convert a 200 series body for use on the Hasselblad CFV. Does that sound proper?

Thanks for the information.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2008, 04:00:10 pm by gwhitf »

Dan Wells

PhotoPlus impressions of the "big three" MF systems...
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2008, 04:04:17 pm »

I'm glad to see both of our Hasselblad reps on here - I enjoyed meeting Paul at PhotoPlus, and quite a few features he showed me made it into my comparison of the three systems. I wonder how much the results would have changed if the other manufacturers had had equally knowledgeable folks explaining their systems - I definitely think Hasselblad gave me the best info of the three (and had the widest selection of equipment to try). I don't think the change would have been decisive, because Hasselblad also had a compelling package in many other ways, but kudos to Paul, Gina, Jack and other folks at Hasselblad for running a very informative booth and helping a photographer who only had a few days to get familiar with three systems!

-Dan
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up