Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Printers in San Francisco  (Read 1517 times)

Stephen G

Printers in San Francisco
« on: October 24, 2008, 02:49:06 pm »

I live in South Africa, my brother lives in San Francisco. I've just sent him two images for him to print for himself and told him to "go find a decent shop"

Any recommendations of good print shop in the SF area would be greatly appreciated.

He wants large prints with decent longevity so professional wide format inkjet is what we're looking for.

Colorwave

• Colorwave Imaging
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2008, 04:07:44 pm »

I do wide format fine art printing in San Francisco (for now).  I'm in the process of taking my printing and art reproduction business from being a sideline (to modelmaking for advertising) to a full time career, and moving from San Francisco to Hawaii, but not until my house sells.  I'm in San Francisco for a minimum of several more months, and would love to work with your brother in producing some prints.  

You can direct him to my website at http://www.colorwaveimaging.com for my contact info.  I've been printing with a 44" Z3100 for over a year now, and have gotten nothing but ecstatic reviews from clients about the quality of prints I'm able to produce.  I've printed several complete gallery shows and lots of individual prints.  As a LL member, you probably already know about the archival properties of HP prints.  I'd be happy to show your brother print samples and offer 20% off of my published rates as a new customer discount.  I have a wider selection of paper options than most of my competition and am always trying new ones.  I will be adding HP Satin Baryte to my list in a few days.

Thanks,
Ron H.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2008, 04:08:21 pm by Colorwave »
-Ron H.
[url=http://colorwaveimaging.com

Stephen G

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 05:42:08 am »

much appreciated - have passed the info on
Pages: [1]   Go Up