Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Error message, printing on Z3100 from Lightroom  (Read 1391 times)

Colorwave

• Colorwave Imaging
Error message, printing on Z3100 from Lightroom
« on: October 23, 2008, 04:51:52 pm »

I just tried my first print from Lightroom to my Z3100ps GP.  

When the file got to the printer, it came up with a message on the LCD screen saying that the wrong colorspace was selected, then it gave me an error message of 61:01.  When I looked it up, this is a rather meaningless generic error, but the printer spit out the original size sheet size for the full print (thankfully only 16" x 24") with a message in the middle saying:

Error:  rangecheck
Offending Command:  setclorspace
Stack:[CIEBasedDEF - dictionary- ]

I have ProPhoto RGB as my default colorspace in Lightroom.  I shouldn't need to default to Adobe RGB, should I?  I thought that the printer should be agnostic to colorspace when printer color management is set to off, so shouldn't the printer be ignoring colorspace unless it is managing color?

Have others had much luck with LR printing on a Z3100?  I had no issue just printing the same file from Photoshop.

Thanks,
Ron

Mac 0S 10.5
LR 2.1
Firmware TR12-TR12PS_7.0.0.3

PS:  The newest version of the Printer Utility has finally fixed my issues with the printer not being able to retrieve the paper list unless connected via USB!
-Ron H.
[url=http://colorwaveimaging.com

rdonson

Error message, printing on Z3100 from Lightroom
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 07:37:25 pm »

Hello Ron,

I print sports posters (18x24) from LR to my base Z3100 without problem although I haven't tried it on the official 2.1 release yet.  I've never seen an error message like that.

Regards,
Ron
Pages: [1]   Go Up