Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hasselblad Roadshow in Australia  (Read 3302 times)

David Grover / Capture One

• Capture One
Hasselblad Roadshow in Australia
« on: October 22, 2008, 06:37:24 am »

To the Australian members of the forum!

Shortly I will be traveling to Australia for a worldwind tour to talk about the H3D50, HTS and Phocus 1.1

If you are interested then you can register on the following link...

www.crkennedy.com.au/events

I will be very pleased to see anyone there.

Regards,

David

David Grover
Business Support and Development Manager

elitegroup

« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 08:36:25 am »

Quote from: David Grover / Hasselblad
To the Australian members of the forum!

Shortly I will be traveling to Australia for a worldwind tour to talk about the H3D50, HTS and Phocus 1.1

If you are interested then you can register on the following link...

www.crkennedy.com.au/events

I will be very pleased to see anyone there.

Regards,

David

Hi David,

Did we chat via email regarding usage of some of my work for a Hasselblad powerpoint presentation? I can't remember if it was you or some one else. Either way I look forward to seeing you in Perth on the 14th Nov. Camera Electronics just sent me the Launch details in the mail  
« Last Edit: October 22, 2008, 10:01:04 am by elitegroup »

• Capture One
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2008, 10:34:51 am »

Quote from: elitegroup
Hi David,

Did we chat via email regarding usage of some of my work for a Hasselblad powerpoint presentation? I can't remember if it was you or some one else. Either way I look forward to seeing you in Perth on the 14th Nov. Camera Electronics just sent me the Launch details in the mail  

Yes it was me!  Look forward to seeing you in Perth.

David

David Grover

elitegroup

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2008, 05:52:35 pm »

Quote from: David Grover / Hasselblad
Yes it was me!  Look forward to seeing you in Perth.

David

Nice meeting with you and the team on friday 14th for the Hasselblad H3DII-50 launch.

Had a great time and I really liked the clean, intuitive, user friendly interface and feature set of the upcoming Phocus v1.2 software. I was particularly enamored with the new deep impact moire removal filter. It is very fast and simple in practical application, just move the slider according to the 5 different levels and it only takes a few seconds in real time to apply the algorithm, Very impressive!

Tethered shooting from capture to screen rendered in approximately 1-2 seconds. Dual monitor support, 100% zoom and instentaneous
thumbnail previews as well as very fast jpeg processing.

The auto-focus is very snappy and precise.

Let's not forget the stellar image quality of the live product previews of the watch, finite detail was impecable.

So sad we weren't given an H3DII-50 in our complimentary Hasselblad show bag  
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 12:21:58 am by elitegroup »

• Capture One
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2008, 02:01:51 am »

Quote from: elitegroup
Nice meeting with you and the team on friday 14th for the Hasselblad H3DII-50 launch.

Had a great time and I really liked the clean, intuitive, user friendly interface and feature set of the upcoming Phocus v1.2 software. I was particularly enamored with the new deep impact moire removal filter. It is very fast and simple in practical application, just move the slider according to the 5 different levels and it only takes a few seconds in real time to apply the algorithm, Very impressive!

Tethered shooting from capture to screen rendered in approximately 1-2 seconds. Dual monitor support, 100% zoom and instentaneous
thumbnail previews as well as very fast jpeg processing.

The auto-focus is very snappy and precise.

Let's not forget the stellar image quality of the live product previews of the watch, finite detail was impecable.

So sad we weren't given an H3DII-50 in our complimentary Hasselblad show bag  

Glad you enjoyed the event, David.  Sorry to disappoint and not give away any free H3D-50's.  :-)

The software I was showing was version 1.1.1b2, which primarily has support for the 50 Mega Pixel.  All the other features you saw are in the shipping version 1.1 right now.

Best,

David
David Grover
Pages: [1]   Go Up