Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: picture hanging  (Read 2416 times)

ericaro

picture hanging
« on: October 21, 2008, 07:40:47 pm »

I am looking for a photo hanging system that will allow me to change the picture frequently without spending a fortune on fixed frames. I simply want to "put my photographs on the wall" in my office. I am familiar with the track and rail systems but I can't find the picture holder part of the equation. Does anyone know of a system that would perform this task? Thanks  Louis Bouillon

JohnBrew

• http://www.johnbrewton.zenfolio.com
picture hanging
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 07:51:57 am »

Quote from: ericaro
I am looking for a photo hanging system that will allow me to change the picture frequently without spending a fortune on fixed frames. I simply want to "put my photographs on the wall" in my office. I am familiar with the track and rail systems but I can't find the picture holder part of the equation. Does anyone know of a system that would perform this task? Thanks  Louis Bouillon

It sounds like you should look into one of the new digital frames.

Jon Shiu

• http://www.jonshiu.com
picture hanging
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 02:08:57 pm »

Quote from: ericaro
Do a web search on "poster hangers". These consist of a tube with slot for bottom and top of print. The top tube has a hole for a nail to hang. They come in various lengths and are cheap and quick to use.

Jon
Mendocino Coast in Black and White: [url

John.Murray

• Images by Murray
picture hanging
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 03:18:49 pm »

You might consider Neilson style frames - If you standardise on mat size, it's just a matter of pulling off one end and sliding out/in matted prints.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2008, 03:19:06 pm by Joh.Murray »
Pages: [1]   Go Up