Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTB: Mamiya 645 AFD Digital Back  (Read 1702 times)

stefbeau

WTB: Mamiya 645 AFD Digital Back
« on: October 20, 2008, 06:33:27 pm »

Hello,

Looking to purchase a refurbished/used/second-hand digital back to fit on my Mamiya 645 AFD camera.

At first I was looking at the good old Kodak DCS Pro digital back (some are available on Ebay..) but i was advised to better look in newer models, such as:

- Mamiya ZD, would be ideal...
- Phase One p21/p20...
- Leaf Aptus 17/22...

I'm looking for an unthetered system if possible, for a price around $5,000 max.

It needs to be shipped to Europe too. I live in France, and have a confirmed Paypal address, that i use for most payment without any problem.

Thanks in advance for any info on the matter.
Cheers!  

Stef

Light Imaging - Jonathan

WTB: Mamiya 645 AFD Digital Back
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2008, 12:25:29 pm »

Hello

I have a ZD Back with both the IR and Low Pass filter and 3 batts, charger etc.  I can ship to Europe with payment though paypal confirmed address.  Price $5000.00 USD, OBO  if you have more questions please email me at info@lightimaging.biz

Jonathan

Quote from: stefbeau
Hello,

Looking to purchase a refurbished/used/second-hand digital back to fit on my Mamiya 645 AFD camera.

At first I was looking at the good old Kodak DCS Pro digital back (some are available on Ebay..) but i was advised to better look in newer models, such as:

- Mamiya ZD, would be ideal...
- Phase One p21/p20...
- Leaf Aptus 17/22...

I'm looking for an unthetered system if possible, for a price around $5,000 max.

It needs to be shipped to Europe too. I live in France, and have a confirmed Paypal address, that i use for most payment without any problem.

Thanks in advance for any info on the matter.
Cheers!  

Stef
Pages: [1]   Go Up