Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Print module  (Read 1594 times)

Holger Broschek

• Holger Broschek Photography
Print module
« on: October 17, 2008, 03:18:08 pm »

Hi,

I am using Lightroom version 2.0 64bit 481478 (purchased from the Adobe download site some 2 weeks ago) on a Windows Vista 64bit system.
Compared to the Lightroom tutorial my print module looks different because I do not have a "Print Settings" buttom in the left hand column. Since this (defining presets) is one of the features that make the print module really convenient to use I am somewhat disappointed. Has anybody out there encountered a similar problem? Maybe I am just missing some hidden settings but I really need your help.
Thanks and greetings from Austria,

Holger Broschek

Schewe

• http:www.schewephoto.com
Print module
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2008, 03:24:23 pm »

Quote from: Holger Broschek
Compared to the Lightroom tutorial my print module looks different because I do not have a "Print Settings" buttom in the left hand column. Since this (defining presets) is one of the features that make the print module really convenient to use I am somewhat disappointed. Has anybody out there encountered a similar problem? Maybe I am just missing some hidden settings but I really need your help.

The Windows and Mac version vary a bit...for Mac, Page Setup and Print Settings are both needed. For Windows, only the Page Setup is needed because it'll take you to the Printer Properties where you can set the page setup AND the printer settings. Have you cliked on that button?

I haven't checked that footage (hard to go through so many hours of myself talking) but I thought there would be a screenshot or a super telling that?

Holger Broschek

• Holger Broschek Photography
Print module
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2008, 05:44:32 pm »

Thanks for the quick reply!
I used the Page Setup button instead, but the way to define presets via the Print Settings button seemed much more convenient.
I guess I'll have to live with that...

Still, using Lightroom took my photography to a whole new level.
Thank you so much and keep up the good work!

Holger
Pages: [1]   Go Up