Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LR Video 2  (Read 1909 times)

StuartOnline

• Travels Photographer Stuart Schaefer
LR Video 2
« on: October 12, 2008, 07:14:33 pm »

Michael

While watching LR Video 2 #13 Develop Detail I saw during the video Lightroom Presets had more feature then I have.
Meaning I noticed Sharpen - Landscape and Sharpen - Portrait under Presets during the video. Yet I do not have those with my version of LR 2.0.
Nor do I have Tone Curve - Flat or Tone Curve - Strong Contrast under Presets like on the video.  Am I missing something here? Or was this feature left off the final version of LR 2.0? Or is this something I need to install?

Thanks,

Stu

KeithR

LR Video 2
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 09:18:49 pm »

Quote from: StuartOnline
Michael

While watching LR Video 2 #13 Develop Detail I saw during the video Lightroom Presets had more feature then I have.
Meaning I noticed Sharpen - Landscape and Sharpen - Portrait under Presets during the video. Yet I do not have those with my version of LR 2.0.
Nor do I have Tone Curve - Flat or Tone Curve - Strong Contrast under Presets like on the video.  Am I missing something here? Or was this feature left off the final version of LR 2.0? Or is this something I need to install?

Thanks,

Stu
I'll have to go back and look, but it could be that those presets were created by MR or JS and then stored in the appropriate area. It is possible to create your own presets and store them, and I believe that was discussed and shown how to do it in the video.
The destination is our goal but it’s the journey we experience

michael

LR Video 2
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 08:51:11 am »

They should be there. They are on my copy of the shipping version of 2.0 and 2.1.

Look in the Preset tab of Develop, then under Lightroom Presets, just above User Presets.

Michael
« Last Edit: October 13, 2008, 08:51:33 am by michael »

StuartOnline

• Travels Photographer Stuart Schaefer
LR Video 2
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2008, 10:02:44 am »

Quote from: michael
They should be there. They are on my copy of the shipping version of 2.0 and 2.1.

Look in the Preset tab of Develop, then under Lightroom Presets, just above User Presets.

Michael

Michael,

Thanks for the reply back.

It is the strangest thing as of yesterday they where not showing. Today I open lightroom and they are back.
This is a down loaded version purchased from Adobe Website.  Oh well at lease it is back again.

By the way the video on LR 2.0 has been very helpful. Have viewed it a number of times.

Stu
Pages: [1]   Go Up