Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Screen Shotter  (Read 3474 times)

mbalensiefer

Screen Shotter
« on: October 02, 2008, 03:20:35 am »

Screen capturer(?)

I don't know what else to call it.

Does anyone have recommendations for good software that can make ("consecutive" is the keyword here, as my ACDSee only allows one screen capture at a time) .jpg files of those images I may have onscreen?

Thanks!
Mike B

wolfnowl

• M&M's Musings
Screen Shotter
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 12:27:47 pm »

Are you trying to copy images of other people's work that you're looking at on someone's website onto your computer, but doing this for multiple images instead of just one at a time?

If so, this is probably the wrong place to ask such a question as issues of piracy and copyright come into play...

Mike.
If your mind is attuned t

mbalensiefer

Screen Shotter
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2008, 11:21:59 pm »

No, I am not.
 Specifically, when some Web pages are (Flash or) Java-scripted, one cannot save images via right-click, but thanks.

LoisWakeman

Screen Shotter
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2008, 09:24:52 am »

Quote from: mbalensiefer
No, I am not.
 Specifically, when some Web pages are (Flash or) Java-scripted, one cannot save images via right-click, but thanks.
Have you tried Alt/PrtScr on a PC, then pasting into an image editor? Unless the slideshow is very quick, you should be able to Alt-Tab between the two quickly enough.

You can buy Flash decompilers/converters, or if it is JS, look at the script to see the source files, and load those into the browser.
Pages: [1]   Go Up