Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Phaseone H20/ Mamiya RB67 Pro SD  (Read 6875 times)

sid_v

Phaseone H20/ Mamiya RB67 Pro SD
« on: October 02, 2008, 02:38:51 am »

hi,

i have taken a job as a photographer on cruise lines and unfortunately won't be able to us this beast on board..

The phaseone H20 back still has 6months phase warranty from my dealer here in india which should be valid in us too, as they all go to denmark for repairs. Bought it refurbed, just few months back and will come with 3firewire and 2 sync cables and serial no. for latest softwares.

The Mamiya RB comes with waistlevel viewfinder, L-grip, polaroid back, 2 film backs, phaseone adapter for v mount, 50mm 4.5c, 90mm 3.5k/l, 180mm 4.5k/l (all with mamiya hoods and uv filters)

Also for sale is Manfrotto 058B hydraulic pro tripod, with 488RCO ball head.

All items are in excellent cosmetic and working condition and i'm willing to carry everything on my trip to miami if any interested buyers in that area. Also i'm expecting around 6-7k for everything, depending on the exchange rates.

sid.

sid_v

« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2008, 02:42:18 am »

hi,

i have taken a job as a photographer on cruise lines and unfortunately won't be able to us this beast on board..

The phaseone H20 back still has 6months phase warranty from my dealer here in india which should be valid in us too, as they all go to denmark for repairs. Bought it refurbed, just few months back and will come with 3firewire and 2 sync cables and serial no. for latest softwares.

The Mamiya RB comes with waistlevel viewfinder, L-grip, polaroid back, 2 film backs, phaseone adapter for v mount, 50mm 4.5c, 90mm 3.5k/l, 180mm 4.5k/l (all with mamiya hoods and uv filters)

Also for sale is Manfrotto 058B hydraulic pro tripod, with 488RCO ball head.

All items are in excellent cosmetic and working condition and i'm willing to carry everything on my trip to miami if any interested buyers in that area. Also i'm expecting around 6-7k for everything, depending on the exchange rates.

sid.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=226258\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Mamiya Extension tube No.1 also included.

sid_v

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 07:11:30 am »

will be in miami from the 25th onwards...if anyone interested in buying the whole kit or as individual items, pls let me know asap. Price expected is roughly 6k for everything.

sid_v

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2008, 07:31:55 am »

There are some sample images for those who missed this thread 'http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=28166'

shekharpk

Re: Phaseone H20/ Mamiya RB67 Pro SD
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2010, 10:12:04 am »

Hi, I am a pro photographer from Mumbai. I am interested in phaseone digital back for Mamiya rb67. If I can get dealer's contact no from India it would be great. Please revert
Regards Shekhar
Pages: [1]   Go Up