Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Canon -- Very Good Factory Service  (Read 1458 times)

Goodlistener

• http://www.pbase.com/goodlistener
Canon -- Very Good Factory Service
« on: September 27, 2008, 01:12:46 pm »

Compliments are due!  I sent a Canon XTi in for factory service on Saturday September 20, followed up on it on Thursday September 25 and received it back via FedEx on Saturday September 27.

They installed a new sensor and imaging screen, adjusted the histogram and generaly tuned it up for a fee of $195 complete.

Images from this particular camera (before it was serviced by the way) are on my PBase account at www.pbase.com/goodlistener. Italy in particular.

Thanks

DarkPenguin

« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2008, 01:32:53 pm »

They seem to be plenty quick.

What did you do to your camera that required that service?

yoni

• http://www.lighttrace.com
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2008, 01:52:27 pm »

I have always found the NJ center to be incredible. Over the years they have cleaned my sensor, fixed lenses, and fixed cameras (I live nearby) often at no charge always quickly and curtiously.  In general, my experience with their service as well as other Canon sites (for my IPF5000) has been all very positive.  From service perspective, I consider them the best company with whom I have ever dealt.  It is one, of many others, good reason to stay a Canon user.

The View

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2008, 12:22:23 am »

I also had a very positive experience when my autofocus needed recalibration. Very thorough, and they really helped me by speeding up the process.

Very professional and great people with a great sense for quality work.
The View of deserts, forests, mountains. Not the TV show that I have never watched.
Pages: [1]   Go Up