Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: will Hassie HTS replace my X-act2  (Read 1783 times)

ixpressraf

will Hassie HTS replace my X-act2
« on: September 26, 2008, 07:07:24 am »

Hi all,
I had aquired a very nice Rollei X-act for use with my Ixpress back. The two lenses are razor sharp and the multishot works perfect.... but now there is the HTS wich also offers a lot of movements and seems a perfect replacemen for my X-act. I already had put my x-act up for sale but again nowbody seems interested( probably because it still costs a lot of money ) but i am worried that prices will go into a free fall now.

Jack Flesher

• www.getdpi.com
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 07:55:03 am »

That's the way it works in any free enterprise system.  Prices of the latest technology fall as newer technology is introduced; you will always "lose" money on technology over time.

And if you think the "loss" on your X-Act is bad, buy a new car, drive it off the lot, and then check its value.

Jack
[url=http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/

paulmoorestudio

• http://paulmoorestudio.com
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 08:27:29 am »

Hi all,
I had aquired a very nice Rollei X-act for use with my Ixpress back. The two lenses are razor sharp and the multishot works perfect.... but now there is the HTS wich also offers a lot of movements and seems a perfect replacemen for my X-act. I already had put my x-act up for sale but again nowbody seems interested( probably because it still costs a lot of money ) but i am worried that prices will go into a free fall now.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=224555\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I would not consider the hts as a complete replacement for the xact.. it does offer front movements
and halfway to being a view camera which the rollei xact is.  I would not swap the hts for my xact
despite it's shortcomings..
« Last Edit: September 26, 2008, 09:04:41 am by paulmoorestudio »
Pages: [1]   Go Up