Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Imacon Precision Flextight III Scanner for Sale  (Read 3491 times)

bdawg07

• http://www.osiobrown.com/giclee_printing.html
Imacon Precision Flextight III Scanner for Sale
« on: September 25, 2008, 10:58:01 am »

This scanner is in mint condition—both cosmetically and functionally.  I am the original owner and have cared for and maintained this scanner in a professional photographic studio.  

I am asking $4500 + S/H. For additional questions and/or pics please contact me at my studio at (630) 461-4525 or by email at adam@osiobrown.com.

The scanner includes the following:• Original Box
• Focus Calibration Target
• White Point Calibration Target
• Instructional DVD
• Latest Flextight Software (4.03 Mac & 4.5 PC)
• Custom Made HCT Scanner ICC Profile
• 2 Brand New Replacement Scanner Bulbs
• All Original Accessories (Cables/Cords/Etc) & Documentation
• 35mm Film Holder
• 6X6 & 6X7 Medium Format Film Holders
• 4X5 Film Holder

Technical Information:
Delivering the benefits of Imacon's Flextight technology with high speeds and cleaner scans then previous Flextight Scanners, the Flextight Precision III brings high quality scans to your desktop with blazing speeds. This scanner uses Flextight technology to give drum scanner performance with the ease and speed of flatbed scanners. By bending the film sheet, the process delivers true straight-line scans that eliminate the inaccuracies found in other scanner principles. And peaking of accuracy, you can get up to 6300 dpi scans in 42 bit true color. In a single pass, you will achieve 4.2 Dmax where the competition needs up to 13 or 14 passes to get that kind of density. With this kind of precision and accuracy, you can achieve file sizes up to 1.2 GB, but getting those files onto your PC or Mac desktop won't take long with the built in SCSI and IEEE 1394 (Firewire) support.

• 3x8000 CCD Imager    
• Up to 6300 dpi Optical resolutions with no Interpolation needed  
• Scan negative and positive films from 32mm to 12x17cm
• 14 bit/primary in true color mode, 16 bit in TIFF file    
• Windows XP & Mac OS X Compatible

Adam Brown
Osio-Brown Editions
549 Spring Road
Elmhurst, IL  60126
(630) 461-4525
www.osiobrown.com
Adam Brown
Osio-Brown Editions [u

Stephan.in.Belgium

• http://www.stephansturges.com
Imacon Precision Flextight III Scanner for Sale
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 06:25:21 am »

Would you ship to europe ? And do you know whether I would have to pay vat on the scanner (I think so even though it's second hand)?

cheers

Stephan
Pages: [1]   Go Up