Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: think tank ultralight backpack any good???  (Read 2383 times)

heinrichvoelkel

think tank ultralight backpack any good???
« on: September 21, 2008, 05:34:41 pm »

Hello,

is anybody of you here in the "pro forum" using the Think Tank Ultralight backpack? If yes, how are your experiences with it? Can you compare it to other products in this range or for example the Think Tank "international roller" or the "airport acceleration".

Thanks in advance,

Heinrich

francois

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 06:49:44 pm »

Hello,

is anybody of you here in the "pro forum" using the Think Tank Ultralight backpack? If yes, how are your experiences with it? Can you compare it to other products in this range or for example the Think Tank "international roller" or the "airport acceleration".

Thanks in advance,

Heinrich
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=223085\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
FYI, the Airport Acceleration is End-of-Life. It's very likely that a new updated model will soon be available. The International is quite heavy for its size. Last week, I was looking the Acceleration but found none. The Ultralight is very light and I wouldn't use it to carry heavy stuff for long distances but for air travel (with all the size & weight restrictions), it might be ideal.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2008, 06:50:31 pm by francois »
Francois

heinrichvoelkel

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2008, 07:09:18 pm »

FYI, the Airport Acceleration is End-of-Life. It's very likely that a new updated model will soon be available. The International is quite heavy for its size. Last week, I was looking the Acceleration but found none. The Ultralight is very light and I wouldn't use it to carry heavy stuff for long distances but for air travel (with all the size & weight restrictions), it might be ideal.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=223101\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I'm looking at the Ultralight for quite some time now....it is on sale at the moment, if purchased directly from ThinkTank....

same about the Acceleration...on sale...so I guess both will be replaced...Photokina is so close
Pages: [1]   Go Up