Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Photokina update  (Read 2453 times)

yaya

Photokina update
« on: September 17, 2008, 05:02:54 am »

Good morning everyone,

At the show next week we will have a theatre area in which we will be running daily presentations by people from Adobe, Apple and Dalsa, discussing their latest developments and demonstrating their products.
We will also have a list of guest photographers from different genres discussing and presenting their work.
You can find the agenda on the Photokina page on our website.

We are also going to have a page for daily updates including photos and videos. Like before I will be doing my best to bring any exciting news to this Forum as and when they are published.

Yair

AndreNapier

• Andre Napier Photography
Photokina update
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 02:22:00 am »

Good morning everyone,

At the show next week we will have a theatre area in which we will be running daily presentations by people from Adobe, Apple and Dalsa, discussing their latest developments and demonstrating their products.
We will also have a list of guest photographers from different genres discussing and presenting their work.
You can find the agenda on the Photokina page on our website.

We are also going to have a page for daily updates including photos and videos. Like before I will be doing my best to bring any exciting news to this Forum as and when they are published.

Yair
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=222002\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Yair,
I just visited Leaf website. Aptus II back got my interest. Since I already have 75S it looks like a logical step for me. In the long list of cameras that Aptus II is going to be usable with adapter I have not found the Leaf AFI. Was this an accidental omission or will there be no adapter for AFI?.
I am looking for a back that will work with AFI and Rz67. I am also looking for an upgrade path from 75S. Any info will be highly appreciated.
Andre

yaya

Photokina update
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2008, 03:03:27 am »

Yair,
I just visited Leaf website. Aptus II back got my interest. Since I already have 75S it looks like a logical step for me. In the long list of cameras that Aptus II is going to be usable with adapter I have not found the Leaf AFI. Was this an accidental omission or will there be no adapter for AFI?.
I am looking for a back that will work with AFI and Rz67. I am also looking for an upgrade path from 75S. Any info will be highly appreciated.
Andre
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=222260\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Hi Andre, for the AFi camera we make the AFi-II back and we also make an adapter for this back to be used on the RZ.

So you buy an AFi-II kit (back, body and WLF) and a new adapter for your RZ

Prices for all the upgrade/ trade-in paths should be available from your dealer any day now

Hope this helps, yair
Pages: [1]   Go Up