Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTB: Pentax Spot Meter  (Read 2641 times)

RazorTM

• http://www.flickr.com/photos/razortm/
WTB: Pentax Spot Meter
« on: September 15, 2008, 07:27:52 am »

I'm looking for a good Pentax spot meter.  Let me know what you have and what condition it's in please

I live in Okinawa, Japan at the moment, so I'd prefer Japanese domestic shipping or shipping from the United States through an FPO address.  This basically means the item is shipped to my mailing address in California, from which point the military picks it up and brings it the rest of the way.  It costs no more than shipping to any other location inside the U.S.  Or, if you happen to live in Japan too, domestic shipping should be simple.

FPO shipments also require a customs form, but it's very simple to complete and takes less than a minute of extra time.

My Paypal FPO address is verified.  I'm also open to payment options outside of paypal.

I have 100% positive feedback on ebay under the name "razortm1" and on the Fred Miranda Buy/Sell forum under the name "RazorTM."

Thank you for your time!

Lust4Life

• Shadows Dancing
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2008, 02:49:02 pm »

FYI - I have owned several of the Pentax Spot Meters, all Fred Picker calibrated.

IMHO the new Sekonic 758DR is considerably better.

If you have not examined it, it would be worth your time to inspect.

Jack

RazorTM

• http://www.flickr.com/photos/razortm/
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2008, 04:37:38 pm »

I don't need all the extra functions on the Sekonic for the extra price.  I'm looking for something a little more basic.  If I can find a 758DR for less than US$250, I'll buy it
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 04:38:10 pm by RazorTM »

olaf

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2008, 01:32:53 pm »

Hi there
I have a Pentax Spotmeter with original case and manual. It was calibrated by Zone VI Studios. I haven't used it in a while so I just popped a battery in and it works perfectly. It is in mint condition! Not a mark on it.
I have a small but perfectly formed 100% record on ebay as 'comso7'. I was going to put it on ebay this week together with the complete Fred Picker, Zone VI newsletters and his 3 videos.

I am based in London, UK. So if you are interested let me know and we can discuss price and shipping.
Regards

Olaf  
Pages: [1]   Go Up