Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Date changing  (Read 1577 times)

davepatt

Date changing
« on: September 13, 2008, 04:39:32 pm »

Hello,

For some reason today when I imported images that I took a couple days ago, the date which I use as part of my naming structure used today's date, not the day I took them on.  I have been using this preset for a long time and just noticed it today so it's possible that it has happened before.  Am I noticing a glitch or am I missing something.  I always thought when I used the date format, it read it from the card and the other thing which was weird, the date was correct in the preview before I imported it.

Help!

Thanks,

Dave
Dave Pattinson
Pattinson Photography www

seanmcfoto

Date changing
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2008, 03:02:00 pm »

You weren't converting to DNG at the time by any chance Dave?
I've seen this reported as a DNG conversion during import bug.
I'm not sure there's a solution though.. Have you tried hitting F2 and reusing the naming template?

Hello,

For some reason today when I imported images that I took a couple days ago, the date which I use as part of my naming structure used today's date, not the day I took them on.  I have been using this preset for a long time and just noticed it today so it's possible that it has happened before.  Am I noticing a glitch or am I missing something.  I always thought when I used the date format, it read it from the card and the other thing which was weird, the date was correct in the preview before I imported it.

Help!

Thanks,

Dave
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=221274\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Sean McCormack
[url=http://lightroom.sea
Pages: [1]   Go Up