Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Autofill  (Read 2530 times)

geoffmead

Autofill
« on: September 12, 2008, 02:18:01 pm »

In 1.3 I found keyword autofill very usefull. I can't always remember exactly the keyword I used before (e.g. Did I use "John Smith" or "JohnSmith" or John-Smith,or "John_Smith" or John,Smith") In 1.3, as soon as I typed "Joh" the list of possible keywords starting "Joh" came up for selection. That doesn't happen in 2.0.  Also a long word (e,g. Chipping Sodbury" has to be typed in full, instead of coming up ready for just one click.
Is there a preference setting somewhere I have overlooked?

There's no mention in "lightroom 2.0 Tutorial"

Geoff
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 02:20:02 pm by geoffmead »

Richowens

Autofill
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2008, 02:44:35 pm »

Try cntrl/cmd+K. They moved the box where autofill works.

Rich

Bill J

• http://
Autofill
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2008, 09:18:14 pm »

That stumped me for a while. No preference settings are needed. The AutoFill no longer works when you click and type in the multi-line text area where the keywords appear separated by commas.

Instead, click in the text box that says "Click here to add keywords", just below the text area, and start typing. You'll see the AutoFill works just fine.

Bill

geoffmead

Autofill
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2008, 11:38:19 am »

That stumped me for a while. No preference settings are needed. The AutoFill no longer works when you click and type in the multi-line text area where the keywords appear separated by commas.

Instead, click in the text box that says "Click here to add keywords", just below the text area, and start typing. You'll see the AutoFill works just fine.

Bill
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=221144\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thanks Bill

Great relief  

Geoff
Pages: [1]   Go Up