Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can't upload SlideShow Pro galleries from LR  (Read 2686 times)

Stuarte

• http://
Can't upload SlideShow Pro galleries from LR
« on: September 12, 2008, 07:17:40 am »

I have my own domain www.ver-con.arte.com hosted with a techie friend, who set up webspace for me.  I've tried to upload ShideShow Pro  galleries using the path: /var/www/ver-con-arte.com, but each time the process has stalled and LR returns the error message "An error occurred sending the file: the resource does not exist."

I've checked the upload is sFTP and the port is the correct one.  I've checked in the SSP forum and troubleshooting etc but not joy so far.

The slideshow previews fine in Firefox on the same computer (MacBook Pro 17").

Suggestions to resolve this problem most welcome.

BTW The domain is not the same as the thing in my signature, which is an aliased Smugmug account.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 07:25:57 am by Stuarte »

Nick Rains

• http://www.nickrains.com
Can't upload SlideShow Pro galleries from LR
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 12:26:04 am »

I have my own domain www.ver-con.arte.com hosted with a techie friend, who set up webspace for me.  I've tried to upload ShideShow Pro  galleries using the path: /var/www/ver-con-arte.com, but each time the process has stalled and LR returns the error message "An error occurred sending the file: the resource does not exist."

I've checked the upload is sFTP and the port is the correct one.  I've checked in the SSP forum and troubleshooting etc but not joy so far.

The slideshow previews fine in Firefox on the same computer (MacBook Pro 17").

Suggestions to resolve this problem most welcome.

BTW The domain is not the same as the thing in my signature, which is an aliased Smugmug account.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=220985\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Set up a new connection in FTP Server Custom Settings, use your normal domain name, user name and p/w just like you would in an FTP program.

Then check the 'put in subfolder' box, you just need 'gallery' or something as a path to make a new directory in your web gallery root directory.

HTH
Nick Rains
Australian Photographer Leica
Pages: [1]   Go Up