Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Phase One P21+ Mamiya Mount  (Read 9215 times)

antonyoung

Phase One P21+ Mamiya Mount
« on: September 10, 2008, 04:21:51 pm »

Phase One P21+ back in Mamiya/Phase mount. Has about 5300 actuations, mechanically and optically mint. This back has the value added warranty until May 2010, platform swap has already been used (you can still change mounts, you'll just have to pay for it). It's a great back, I just needed to upgrade and it was cheaper to buy used and sell this than upgrade through Phase. The back comes with charger, one battery, and the phase one pelican case that ships with classic warranty backs.

Price is $9500. Located in NYC, you can pick it up in person if you'd like or I can ship, payment by cash or cashier's check. I don't usually post here but I can give you references from several members of this forum.

Will consider partial trades of any of the following items. Please don't email about anything else, if it's not listed below I don't need it. Also, please don't expect me to give you $5000 for your H1 kit, unless you also want to pay full retail for my back:

Hasselblad H1 Body
Hasselblad H1 Kit
Hasselblad HC 300mm Lens
Contax 645 45-90mm Zoom
Canon 1Ds Mark III
Phase One 645 Camera Kit
Mamiya AFD 300mm Lens
Mamiya AFD 120mm D Lens
Mamiya AFD 28mm Lens

antonyoung

« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 10:32:07 am »

I got a good deal on another H1, so not looking for an H1 body or kit in trade any more. Still looking for the HC 300mm lens and the other items listed if you wanna swap. I had a few nibbles but no takers, so I'm dropping the price to $8900.

Phase One P21+ back in Mamiya/Phase mount. Has about 5300 actuations, mechanically and optically mint. This back has the value added warranty until May 2010, platform swap has already been used (you can still change mounts, you'll just have to pay for it). It's a great back, I just needed to upgrade and it was cheaper to buy used and sell this than upgrade through Phase. The back comes with charger, one battery, and the phase one pelican case that ships with classic warranty backs.

Price is $9500. Located in NYC, you can pick it up in person if you'd like or I can ship, payment by cash or cashier's check. I don't usually post here but I can give you references from several members of this forum.

Will consider partial trades of any of the following items. Please don't email about anything else, if it's not listed below I don't need it. Also, please don't expect me to give you $5000 for your H1 kit, unless you also want to pay full retail for my back:

Hasselblad H1 Body
Hasselblad H1 Kit
Hasselblad HC 300mm Lens
Contax 645 45-90mm Zoom
Canon 1Ds Mark III
Phase One 645 Camera Kit
Mamiya AFD 300mm Lens
Mamiya AFD 120mm D Lens
Mamiya AFD 28mm Lens
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=220662\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

antonyoung

« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2008, 10:33:08 am »

I got a good deal on another H1, so not looking for an H1 body or kit in trade any more. Still looking for the HC 300mm lens and the other items listed if you wanna swap. I had a few nibbles but no takers, so I'm dropping the price to $8900.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=222354\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Nibblers nibbling but no one buying yet, so apparently still above what the market will bear. Price down to $8400 this week.

epines

• ethan pines photography
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2008, 03:59:37 pm »

I'm interested in your P21+ back. Do you know the price for changing the mount? (I'm on a V system.) Also, when you change the mount, I believe they just give you another back with the mount you want. Do you know if this is right? I suppose it's dicey whether I'd get one with a similarly low shot count.

thanks

ethan pines
los angeles

Nibblers nibbling but no one buying yet, so apparently still above what the market will bear. Price down to $8400 this week.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=223947\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

antonyoung

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2008, 05:35:58 pm »

I'm interested in your P21+ back. Do you know the price for changing the mount? (I'm on a V system.) Also, when you change the mount, I believe they just give you another back with the mount you want. Do you know if this is right? I suppose it's dicey whether I'd get one with a similarly low shot count.

thanks

ethan pines
los angeles
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=224058\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I haven't changed the mount except on this one where it was part of the value added warranty. I believe it is a around $2K. They don't actually change the mount, they swap you another back with a different mount as you say, and they give you one with a shot count similar to the one you're trading.

antonyoung

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2008, 08:49:40 am »

Let's try $7900 this week. Now less than a classic warranty refurb non-plus P21.

antonyoung

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2008, 07:16:05 am »

Reduced this week to $7400. Medium format capture, now less than a 1Ds Mark III body at B&H.

antonyoung

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2008, 09:56:14 pm »

Reduced this week to $6900. At this price you can do a mount swap and get a P21+ in whatever mount you want with 18 months of value added warranty for about the same price as a refurb P21 with a classic warranty.

antonyoung

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2008, 04:08:49 pm »

Sold, thanks for your interest.

barry685

• http://www.barrystudios.com
« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2008, 04:56:45 pm »

Quote from: antonyoung
Sold, thanks for your interest.

Thank You  
Pages: [1]   Go Up