Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: P25 and the Hasselblad V system  (Read 22521 times)

Steve Hendrix

• http://www.captureintegration.com/
P25 and the Hasselblad V system
« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2009, 01:00:59 pm »

Quote from: Mike Sellers
Am considering a digital back for a Hasselblad Flexbody. Has anyone used this combination? Which backs will work with the Flex? Doug says the Phase One will work-any others? What about the Kodak DCS?

Add Leaf digital backs to that list.

Steve Hendrix
Steve Hendrix • 404-543-8475 www.captureintegration.com (e-mail Me)
Phase One | Leaf | Leica | Alpa | Cambo | Sinar | Arca Swiss

AlDoori

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2009, 01:08:12 pm »

Quote from: clawery
The RZ 67 and RZ 67 PRO II requires a Hasselblad V mount Phase One back with one particular adapter plate.  With that adapter plate you must remove the back and manually rotate the back.  The Phase One V mount backs have two sets of "feet" to allow you to position the back vertically or horizontally.  The RZ PRO IID takes a Phase One 645 / Mamiya mount and another specific plate.  This plate does not require any cabling and "talks" directly to the body.  With the PRO IID plate you can rotate without taking the DB off.
you can rotate leaf aptus backs on any RZ, just like a film back.
if you can rotate phaseone backs only on the RZproIID, phaseone missed something.

Paul_Claesson_HasselbladUS

• http://www.hasselbladusa.com
« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2009, 01:23:27 pm »

Quote from: Conner999
Excellent info thanks.

BTW it is my understanding that 200 series bodies can be modified by Hasselblad to properly trip the shutter of a digital back when using F series lenses.

Try contacting Pham Min Son at www.getdpi.com - he's a member there (may be here as well) and has had the procedure done with a number of backs. I also think he's selling two such modified backs as we 'speak'.

Hi Conner

Hasselblad can modify the 200 series bodies (202FA, 203FE and 205TCC/FCC) for use with F/FE lenses on and Hasselblad CFV, CFVII and CFV39 digital magazines.

Paul Claesson
Hasselblad USA
Paul Claesson
Technical Support Manager
Hasselblad Hasselblad Bron Inc.
support@hasselbladbron.com or
pclaesson@hasselbladbron.com
800-367-6434 x303

The opinions expressed here are my own, and do not necessarily reflect those of Hasselblad.

Paul_Claesson_HasselbladUS

• http://www.hasselbladusa.com
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2009, 01:27:08 pm »

Quote from: Mike Sellers
Am considering a digital back for a Hasselblad Flexbody. Has anyone used this combination? Which backs will work with the Flex? Doug says the Phase One will work-any others? What about the Kodak DCS?

and Hasselblad CFV, CFVII, CFV39, CF22, CF39, CFII39 can be used with the Flexbody and Arcbody.
Paul Claesson
Technical Support Manager
Hasselblad Hasselblad Bron Inc.
support@hasselbladbron.com or
pclaesson@hasselbladbron.com
800-367-6434 x303

The opinions expressed here are my own, and do not necessarily reflect those of Hasselblad.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up