Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: WTB Fred Picker's Fine Prints  (Read 3157 times)

hs0zfe

WTB Fred Picker's Fine Prints
« on: September 06, 2008, 01:06:57 pm »

Hi,

I lost a few of those fine prints. they were an inspiration to me. every time I saw the tonal range and sheer quality of this B&W print, it moved me deeply.

Please PM me if you have one or more for sale or know where LF work of this technical quality can be bought. I never succeeded coming near this level with my own darkroom work. If I becaome a millionaire, I will immediately go out and buy a Zone VI cold light enlarger  

Thanks, Chris

EricWHiss

• Rolleiflex USA
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2008, 01:52:11 pm »

Why not go straight to the source?
http://www.fredpicker.com/prntclub.html

Hi,

I lost a few of those fine prints. they were an inspiration to me. every time I saw the tonal range and sheer quality of this B&W print, it moved me deeply.

Please PM me if you have one or more for sale or know where LF work of this technical quality can be bought. I never succeeded coming near this level with my own darkroom work. If I becaome a millionaire, I will immediately go out and buy a Zone VI cold light enlarger   

Thanks, Chris
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=219842\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Rolleiflex USA

hs0zfe

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2008, 08:20:39 am »

Why not go straight to the source?
http://www.fredpicker.com/prntclub.html
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=219846\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Cheers, Eric! I sent off an e-mail. But no response so far and Fred Picker died some years ago... Maybe someone will answer yet?

Are there any other sources of fine prints? I am longing for something to hang at the studio and my own darkroom work won't qualify as fine print    It's the quality of craftsmanship I care about, not who took the photo.

9/12: Still looking and WTB
« Last Edit: September 12, 2008, 06:24:19 am by hs0zfe »
Pages: [1]   Go Up