Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Working with the concrete truck  (Read 5086 times)

acorreia

• http://www.antoniocorreia.com
Working with the concrete truck
« on: September 05, 2008, 11:15:49 am »

António Correia
www.antoniocor

Rob C

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2008, 03:09:45 pm »

Working with the concrete truck... is this a political statement, a request for opinion or just an example of people busy doing nothing? Which, of course, for Members of the European Parliament, must obviously mean that yes, they are gainfully employed even if they are, in fact, not really doing anything at all apart from not doing anything at all.

Can you remember how many new rules they brought into our lives?

Rob C

acorreia

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2008, 07:32:46 pm »

Working with the concrete truck... is this a political statement, a request for opinion or just an example of people busy doing nothing? Which, of course, for Members of the European Parliament, must obviously mean that yes, they are gainfully employed even if they are, in fact, not really doing anything at all apart from not doing anything at all.
Can you remember how many new rules they brought into our lives?
Rob C [a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=221259\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Many rules they brought to our lives... Too many. These rules kill the characteristics of people.

No, this is not a political statement.
They are in fact photos of a man - apparently - doing nothing but - in fact - waiting for orders to pour the concrete into the pump.

And, about doing nothing: I haven't t had time yet to shoot a politician.
I have thought so indeed but I think I wouldn't like the final image.
And this is why I haven't done it, so far

Thank for commenting.
Where are you from ?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 07:36:10 pm by acorreia »
António Correia
www.antoniocor

Rob C

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2008, 03:43:31 pm »

Many rules they brought to our lives... Too many. These rules kill the characteristics of people.

No, this is not a political statement.
They are in fact photos of a man - apparently - doing nothing but - in fact - waiting for orders to pour the concrete into the pump.

And, about doing nothing: I haven't t had time yet to shoot a politician.
I have thought so indeed but I think I wouldn't like the final image.
And this is why I haven't done it, so far

Thank for commenting.
Where are you from ?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=221295\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Hi

Scottish, living in Spain.

For what it´s worth, I liked the idea of the Common Market as that: a common marketplace for free trade and working possibilities. I do not like it as the mad dream of a new United States of Europe. We can never be united politically because we are so different emotionally. We have fought and killed each other for hundreds of years - why stretch what are reasonably working situation-ethics to breaking point by introducing something that denies each country its sovereign rights, its very identity?

Somehow, it has been forgotten by those people in power, who are answerable to nobody, that Ireland rejected the ratification of the latest treaty and that that makes it dead in the water. They are just going on ahead in their arrogant way as if nothing has happened, as if their plan has not been rejected. So much for the equality of value of smaller countries like Ireland. Does anybody remember that right after Ireland threw out the treaty, Mr Bruni said that they would just have to vote again until they got it right? He did, later, deny that statement... yeah, right.

How can anybody like a politician? Or marry one?

Rob C
« Last Edit: September 15, 2008, 03:45:07 pm by Rob C »

acorreia

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2008, 05:34:16 am »

Hi Scottish, living in Spain... How can anybody like a politician? Or marry one? Rob C
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=221608\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

One can like a politician and support him/her being paid with a good work in th right place...  
António Correia
www.antoniocor
Pages: [1]   Go Up