Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 50 CF FLE vs. Mamiya 45mm/55mm - any experience?  (Read 2130 times)

ngophotographer

50 CF FLE vs. Mamiya 45mm/55mm - any experience?
« on: August 26, 2008, 02:15:03 pm »

Hi:

Moving to the Phase One/Mamiya 645 body.  I am in the process of deciding whether to get the Mamiya Hasselblad adapter to use my Hassy 50mm FLE or purchase either the Mamiya 45mm or 55mm.  I was happy with my Hassy 50mm FLE.

I'll be using a P45, but I don't have both backs (V mount/Mamiya mount) or both lenses to test side-by-side.  

Does anybody have actual side-by-side images they could share or ACTUAL experience with these lenses and a higher-resolution digital back?

My intended purpose is landscape/environmental, so AF is mute.  I'll mostly be shooting at f/8-16.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Rich
NGOphotographer

vandevanterSH

50 CF FLE vs. Mamiya 45mm/55mm - any experience?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 03:54:45 pm »

Hi:

Moving to the Phase One/Mamiya 645 body.  I am in the process of deciding whether to get the Mamiya Hasselblad adapter to use my Hassy 50mm FLE or purchase either the Mamiya 45mm or 55mm.  I was happy with my Hassy 50mm FLE.

I'll be using a P45, but I don't have both backs (V mount/Mamiya mount) or both lenses to test side-by-side.   

Does anybody have actual side-by-side images they could share or ACTUAL experience with these lenses and a higher-resolution digital back?

My intended purpose is landscape/environmental, so AF is mute.  I'll mostly be shooting at f/8-16.

Please let me know.

Thanks,

Rich
NGOphotographer
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=217354\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

If you don't get a response here, you might try posting on the MF section at GetDPI.com.

Steve
Pages: [1]   Go Up