Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pixel Genius Profile ?  (Read 3330 times)

JKendig

Pixel Genius Profile ?
« on: August 21, 2008, 04:11:42 pm »

My Lightroom 2 does not see many of the installed paper profiles. In particular I have not been able to get the Pixel Genius profile for Epson Exibition Paper for the 3800 to show up in the media profile choices in the print module.
I am working on a Mac G5 pre Intel with Leopard and Epson 3800 and latest drivers.
Any help would be appreciated.

madmanchan

• Web
Pixel Genius Profile ?
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 04:21:36 pm »

Where did you install the EEF profile?
Eric Chan

Wayne Fox

• waynefox.com
Pixel Genius Profile ?
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 04:55:56 pm »

I have the 3800 profiles showing up just fine in LR. I also installed the Pixel Genius profiles for the 11880 inside

myHD/Library/Colorsync/Profiles folder and they show in LR just fine.  Is that where you placed the profile?
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 05:01:14 pm by Wayne Fox »

JKendig

Pixel Genius Profile ?
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 06:36:38 pm »

I have the 3800 profiles showing up just fine in LR. I also installed the Pixel Genius profiles for the 11880 inside

myHD/Library/Colorsync/Profiles folder and they show in LR just fine.  Is that where you placed the profile?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=216549\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Yes, Library/Color Sync/Profiles. When I downloaded the profile I had to "show in finder" then drag and drop to Library/Color Sync/Profiles. Oddly enough it shows in CS3 in print menu but not in LR2.
John

ErikKaffehr

• Echophoto
Pixel Genius Profile ?
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2008, 02:58:22 am »

Hi,

In LR there is a list with checkboxes for enabling each profile. So if you cannot see your profile in the drop down menu you would need to open an additional dialog (it's in the same drop down menu, and may be something like other profiles) than you get a long list with all profiles, you check the ones that Lightroom should abe to use. This is a feature, not a bug.

I don't have Lightroom on this computer but it should give you some idea where to look.

Erik

Yes, Library/Color Sync/Profiles. When I downloaded the profile I had to "show in finder" then drag and drop to Library/Color Sync/Profiles. Oddly enough it shows in CS3 in print menu but not in LR2.
John
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=216564\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Erik Kaffehr

Pages: [1]   Go Up