Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Camera Magazine (vintage)  (Read 3520 times)

bsjohnson

Camera Magazine (vintage)
« on: August 21, 2008, 04:02:23 pm »

I have 93 copies of "Camera" magazine (1970-79), published by C.J. Bucher, Ltd. of Lucerne, Switzerland to donate. My subscription throughout that time period was costly but worth it because of the quality of the reproductions. I'm a retired HS photo teacher who no longer wishes to store them. There is one stipulation: the person/institution must be in the Chicago area so that I don't incur shipping costs. Also, I plan to contact local college & university photo departments.

Rob C

« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 04:27:07 pm »

Interesting new thread: I have about three-and-a-half feet (height) of French Photo magazines and also some of their younger American Photo sisters which are starting to bend the floor tiles.

Having seen Photo back-copies listed at $ 25 -30, I feel quite rich. My problem is putting collector and my bank together.

Hmmm, somebody on holiday with their truck, perhaps?

Rob C

titus

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 12:27:29 am »

I have 93 copies of "Camera" magazine (1970-79), published by C.J. Bucher, Ltd. of Lucerne, Switzerland to donate. My subscription throughout that time period was costly but worth it because of the quality of the reproductions. I'm a retired HS photo teacher who no longer wishes to store them. There is one stipulation: the person/institution must be in the Chicago area so that I don't incur shipping costs. Also, I plan to contact local college & university photo departments.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=216538\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I am interested to buy all 1970, and 1978, 1979 issues.
I already have most 1971-1977 issues but would like to have 9 missing issues if you can sell them.

The missing issues are:
Sept-1971, Dec-1971, Jan-1972, Feb-1972, Sept-1973, Sept-1974, Oct-1974, Oct-1975, Dec-1977.

Please let me konw how to contact you.

Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up