Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Weminuche Wilderness Trip Report  (Read 3783 times)

theophilus

Weminuche Wilderness Trip Report
« on: August 16, 2008, 04:39:39 pm »

OK, this is my first attempt at a comprehensive trip report from a hike I did a couple weeks ago.  Some of the images on the page have potential to be printed as fine art, and some of them are there just for documentation purposes.  

Link to trip report

My intent with the report is to show both the photographic possibilities of the area (I'm sure many of you could do as well or better than I did), and to give some info on the hike itself, such as where to make camp, get water, etc.  At the top there is a Google Earth file that will open and show the track log.  I'm working on getting a little Google Maps thing on there that will show the locations of geotagged photos.

Some info on my website:
I use Wordpress for the front-end, and Zenphoto for the galleries behind it.  Slimbox is used throughout to pop up a larger version of the image.  I made all the design myself, it's still a bit of a work in progress.  The galleries are a little thin on content at the moment, I've spent more time on the design of the site then uploading photos to it

I would appreciate comments on the trip report in particular and website in general if you have the time.
Pages: [1]   Go Up