Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Intellectual Integrity  (Read 3395 times)

Ray

Intellectual Integrity
« on: August 16, 2008, 03:22:47 pm »

Anyone can see that I have a lot of posts on this forum. I've been here a long time.

My high number of posts is partly due to the fact that I don't spend time on other forums. I figured this site is the best.

I also like this site because I found many posters are rational, clear thinking and engaging individuals.

However, it seems with the demise of the Rob Galbraith forum, that many professional photographers have migrated to LL.

These photographers, by and large, are not landscape photographers. They are more concerned with subtleties of skin tone and sharpness of eyelash, than magnificance of vista.

No problem for me. I also like sharp eyelashes.

My only objection is to a pervasive sense of dishonesty, a distorting of the facts and Ad Hominen attacks upon myself in order to divert attention from a rational discussion of the issue at hand.

I always try to be polite, even when insulted, which is quite often. But it seems this is not enough. Even when I resist giving tit for tat when insulted, a thread might well be closed for reason that can only be the subject of speculation.

kaelaria

• http://www.bgpictures.com
Intellectual Integrity
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2008, 03:33:57 pm »

David Mantripp

• :: snowhenge dot net ::
Intellectual Integrity
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2008, 03:55:21 pm »

(OT) Oh wonderful - I never realised there was an ignore option before.  Now I can filter out that idiot who makes inane replies to every single post.
--
David Mantripp

Ray

Intellectual Integrity
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2008, 04:05:43 pm »

(OT) Oh wonderful - I never realised there was an ignore option before.  Now I can filter out that idiot who makes inane replies to every single post.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=215537\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

No! Don't do that, DRM. Kaelaria is not a complete idiot. I beleive he has some computer skills.

Rob C

Intellectual Integrity
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2008, 04:47:01 pm »

[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=215530\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

How did you do that? Was it in a shop window or did you have an assistant hold a mirror? Where the tripod or did the assistant do the shot too?

I remember that CSI once did a number on infantilism... I found it most unattractive.

Rob C

kaelaria

• http://www.bgpictures.com
Intellectual Integrity
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2008, 05:02:56 pm »

Don't be modest - you know your mom gave it to me, she said it was your favorite birthday party of all time!

michael

Intellectual Integrity
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2008, 05:08:17 pm »

While Ray's original post was appropriate the responses thus far are not.

Please everyone, go outside and play.

Thread closed.

Michael

Ps: Ray - Chill for a while. Tomorrow's another day.
Pages: [1]   Go Up