Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LR2: How to make it default to Cam.Profiles?  (Read 1460 times)

Peter F

LR2: How to make it default to Cam.Profiles?
« on: August 15, 2008, 11:11:07 am »

It is kind of a pain to scroll down the right side to get to the section where I can change from ACR 4.4 to the Custom Beta information.  Is there any way to set the preferences so the default is the Beta information (ie. Camera profiles)

I am finding for my Oly C8080 and Pany FZ8 that the new Camera profiles do a better job with the color, for example in pulling up the reds in an otherwise orange tiger lily.

Thanks.

Peter F.

francois

LR2: How to make it default to Cam.Profiles?
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2008, 11:23:30 am »

It is kind of a pain to scroll down the right side to get to the section where I can change from ACR 4.4 to the Custom Beta information.  Is there any way to set the preferences so the default is the Beta information (ie. Camera profiles)

I am finding for my Oly C8080 and Pany FZ8 that the new Camera profiles do a better job with the color, for example in pulling up the reds in an otherwise orange tiger lily.

Thanks.

Peter F.
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Peter,
You can either make a develop preset for each of your cameras or you can make a camera default (article [a href=\"http://www.computer-darkroom.com/lr_camera/camera-defaults.htm]here[/url]), also for each camera.
Francois
Pages: [1]   Go Up