Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Keyword is "stuck(?)"  (Read 1956 times)

vandevanterSH

Keyword is "stuck(?)"
« on: August 14, 2008, 04:49:34 pm »

Maybe LR2 has a sense of humor.  I am re-doing keywording and a sub-set of "Wildlife/mammals/YellowstoneBison keeps ending up in the Category of "People/girlfriend.  There are about 20+ pictures that I have tried to remove the keyword, export without key word, delete and re-import...the bison still end up with people/girfriend.  What am I soing wrong?

Steve

john beardsworth

• My photography site
Keyword is "stuck(?)"
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 07:26:50 pm »

Have you ever keyworded them with another program? What types of files are we talking? Does it happen if you import into a completely new catalogue, perhaps after clearing any suggestions (in Prefs). Lastly, you aren't adding keywords in the Import dialog, are you?

It could just be you're sloppy with your spelling or need a session on the couch.... Hope your affliction is legal.

John

vandevanterSH

Keyword is "stuck(?)"
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2008, 01:28:05 am »

The Bison keep showing up in other categories..it's like Night of the living Dead or playing Wack-a-Mole.  Maybe if I move keyword "Girlfriend"  under the sub-set "Wildlife/Mammals" it will solve the problem.

Steve

ryepixels

• http://www.ryepixels.com
Keyword is "stuck(?)"
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2008, 09:38:21 am »

Check your presets. I inadvertently caused myself the same problem by updating a metadata preset and did not scroll down far enough to see the keyword added to that metadata set.
Sam - RyePixels.com
Photography of the Mornington Peninsula, Victoria Australia.
www.ryepixels.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up