Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Shades Of Paper  (Read 1679 times)

silverhalide

• http://www.stardustgrafik@mac.com
Shades Of Paper
« on: August 13, 2008, 11:27:46 am »

I to can attest to Sara's qualities having worked with her over the years, since Cone Editions. It is really nice to talk to someone who gets Art and has a sensitive feel for materials. When the Epson March Madness sale was happening, which I was agonizing over, she made the purchase of a 7880
on the last day about the most effortless equipment purchase I have made  giving me the price she had quoted several months earlier. When I made a comment on this thread regarding the price for 40 ft. rolls of Museo Max she offered me a very attractive price by purchasing several rolls which I am about to go for. Her parents ran an independent Mac store. What is they say about early childhood development . . .

Sincerely,
              Michael

BobDavid

Shades Of Paper
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2008, 08:27:55 pm »

I to can attest to Sara's qualities having worked with her over the years, since Cone Editions. It is really nice to talk to someone who gets Art and has a sensitive feel for materials. When the Epson March Madness sale was happening, which I was agonizing over, she made the purchase of a 7880
on the last day about the most effortless equipment purchase I have made  giving me the price she had quoted several months earlier. When I made a comment on this thread regarding the price for 40 ft. rolls of Museo Max she offered me a very attractive price by purchasing several rolls which I am about to go for. Her parents ran an independent Mac store. What is they say about early childhood development . . .

Sincerely,
              Michael
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=214790\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Sara is a real pro. She knows her stuff and is great at customer service.
Pages: [1]   Go Up