Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS/FT HP B9180 -$450 or Epson Printer  (Read 1331 times)

natas

FS/FT HP B9180 -$450 or Epson Printer
« on: August 13, 2008, 10:52:54 am »

I have had this printer for about 3 months now. Works perfectly, It still has the original inks in it. >200 prints on it (test page will show this). The yellow and Matte black are low. I do have extra brand new Matte Ink and one more cart of Photo Black.

I bought this printer for B&W printing only (it does a good neutral print, but also does very well at color) but have decided to now go with a piezography ink set on a epson. I don't need it for color prints because I own a R1800.

So, I will sell it for $450 (comes with original box, cables, etc) or I am willing to trade it straight up for a Epson R2400 or R1800. I will also consider the R1400 + cash.

PM me if interested. I will gladly speak with you over the phone to discuss if you like.

natas

FS/FT HP B9180 -$450 or Epson Printer
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2008, 11:07:56 am »

I also forgot to mention the $450 includes shipping. I was going to say $400, but figured that shipping will cost $50. If it ends up being cheaper then $50 to ship then I will gladly deduct that amount.

I have had this printer for about 3 months now. Works perfectly, It still has the original inks in it. >200 prints on it (test page will show this). The yellow and Matte black are low. I do have extra brand new Matte Ink and one more cart of Photo Black.

I bought this printer for B&W printing only (it does a good neutral print, but also does very well at color) but have decided to now go with a piezography ink set on a epson. I don't need it for color prints because I own a R1800.

So, I will sell it for $450 (comes with original box, cables, etc) or I am willing to trade it straight up for a Epson R2400 or R1800. I will also consider the R1400 + cash.

PM me if interested. I will gladly speak with you over the phone to discuss if you like.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=214783\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Pages: [1]   Go Up