Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Lightroom 2.0 Edit in CS3  (Read 1851 times)

Josh-H

• Wild Nature Photo Travel
Lightroom 2.0 Edit in CS3
« on: August 09, 2008, 02:41:01 am »

What happened to the options ' Edit a copy with Lightroom Adjustments, Edit a Copy or Edit Original' when selecting 'Edit in Adobe Photoshop CS3 for a RAW file?

In LR 2.0 I no longer am asked this question and it simply pops open my RAW CR2 file in CS3.

Is there a way to set it to open a TiFF in CS3 which is autmoatically imported into the catalogue and stacked with the original RAW file?

I really liked being able to do this.

Thanks for any assistance.
Wild Nature Photo Travel

Jeremy Roussak

• Administrator
    • site
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2008, 04:02:33 am »

What happened to the options ' Edit a copy with Lightroom Adjustments, Edit a Copy or Edit Original' when selecting 'Edit in Adobe Photoshop CS3 for a RAW file?

In LR 2.0 I no longer am asked this question and it simply pops open my RAW CR2 file in CS3.

Is there a way to set it to open a TiFF in CS3 which is autmoatically imported into the catalogue and stacked with the original RAW file?

I really liked being able to do this.

Thanks for any assistance.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=214048\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Set CS3 to be your alternative editor and get to it in that way. There may be other methods, but this will work.

Jeremy

picnic

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008, 09:09:20 am »

Set CS3 to be your alternative editor and get to it in that way. There may be other methods, but this will work.

Jeremy
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=214054\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Yes, its an acknowledged bug.  If you go to the Adobe forums you will see a long thread (several actually) and suggestions how to go about circumnavigating it for now unitl 2.1 supposedly.  The workaround works for me--the bad thing is for those wanting to use photomerge, etc., but you can still use it exactly as you did in 1.4 for now.

Diane
Pages: [1]   Go Up