Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Site displays differently?  (Read 2167 times)

Mark Potter

Site displays differently?
« on: August 08, 2008, 01:58:43 pm »

I have notice that now when I go to Printers and Inks area and click on a topic that it displays the topic with all the replies as links that I now must click to read?

In the past I selected a topic and a page would display with all the replies and all I had to do was scroll each page?...now I have to click on every reply to read then go back and click on the next and this is getting very old...has something changed? is there a setting that I can select to change it back to the old way???

This form has been so helpful but this is getting to where I do like to read the replies now.

gerk

• http://
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2008, 02:03:02 pm »

I have notice that now when I go to Printers and Inks area and click on a topic that it displays the topic with all the replies as links that I now must click to read?

In the past I selected a topic and a page would display with all the replies and all I had to do was scroll each page?...now I have to click on every reply to read then go back and click on the next and this is getting very old...has something changed? is there a setting that I can select to change it back to the old way???

This form has been so helpful but this is getting to where I do like to read the replies now.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=213954\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

At the top right of each thread there is text that looks like:

Outline  Standard  Linear +

Click on standard and things should go back to normal .. you may have inadvertently changed the display format there.  Clicking on standard should set things back to the default.

Mark Potter

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2008, 02:06:22 pm »

At the top right of each thread there is text that looks like:

Outline  Standard  Linear +
Click on standard and things should go back to normal .. you may have inadvertently changed the display format there.  Clicking on standard should set things back to the default.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=213955\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Ahhh, You my friend are THE SMARTEST MAN ALIVE!!!

Thank you so very much! next round is on me!

Mark

Tklimek

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2008, 03:27:00 pm »

LOL!  That happened to me once....really annoying and freaked me out!

Cheers....

Todd
Pages: [1]   Go Up