Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any chance of a Niagara video?  (Read 3397 times)

Bill in WV

Any chance of a Niagara video?
« on: August 05, 2008, 10:32:26 am »

Michael and/or Chris,

Is there a chance that a video was in progress during the Niagara shoot? Or even a briefing on "What worked and what didn't" during the shoot? It would be really neat to get a briefing on how to access some of the spots you used for some really unique views of the falls as part of a forthcoming LL Video. Even a snapshot journal posting with comments similar to those Jeff has become almost famous for would be a treat!

I have stopped at the Falls both times I have come to Toronto to visit one of Michael's shows and certainly didn't come close to anything I saw in the Lightroom Tutorial. Now that I have more time on my hands, having retired, it would be worth another trip if only to the falls.

I would be remiss if I didn't comment on how super the video was, I had my problems getting them to run on one computer until Chris recommended the VLC Player which worked like a champ.

Thanks for an entertaining and very educational video, I know I will be spending a whole lot of time trying to digest it all.

Bill in WV
Bill Evans
 Currently shooting with Canon

Christopher Sanderson

• photopxl.com
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2008, 11:26:12 am »

Yes, sometime in late September, I will get around to editing the rest of LLVJ-18 - Niagara could well be part of it. If you are headed that way before then, drop me an email and I will make a few recommendations (or post them here under Locations)
Chris

Philmar

• Office drone by day - Photoenthusiast on weekends
    • https://www.flickr.com/photos/phil_marion/albums
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2008, 09:49:00 am »

Yes, sometime in late September, I will get around to editing the rest of LLVJ-18 - Niagara could well be part of it. If you are headed that way before then, drop me an email and I will make a few recommendations (or post them here under Locations)
Chris
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=213196\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Posting them under Locations would be appreciated by many many people, me included!
Pages: [1]   Go Up