Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: FS: Zeiss Triotar Loupe 5x & SmartLight 5000  (Read 3351 times)

andy.taylor

FS: Zeiss Triotar Loupe 5x & SmartLight 5000
« on: August 04, 2008, 01:14:05 pm »

Hello all,

I've gone to the darkside and out of the darkroom (all digital), and I am selling off several of my loved accessories:

Just Normlicht Color Smart Light 5000 Transparency Light Viewer 14X20" - $325
http://www.adorama.com/JU8276.html
It is in immaculate condition - no major scuffs, and certainly nothing on the viewing surface. I keep this in the box when not in use.

Carl Zeiss Triotar Loupe 5x - $250
Absolutely crystal clear optics for consistent edge to edge detail and color reproduction. This thing is bulletproof and has a great hand feel, with rubberized focus ring. Includes the original box and both clear and opaque guards.

Feel free to contact me with any and all questions - I'm located in SF, California.

Andy

andy.taylor

FS: Zeiss Triotar Loupe 5x & SmartLight 5000
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2008, 09:51:58 am »

Hello all - the loupe has been sold, but the Smart Light is still available...

Thanks for looking,

Andy

Hello all,

I've gone to the darkside and out of the darkroom (all digital), and I am selling off several of my loved accessories:

Just Normlicht Color Smart Light 5000 Transparency Light Viewer 14X20" - $325
http://www.adorama.com/JU8276.html
It is in immaculate condition - no major scuffs, and certainly nothing on the viewing surface. I keep this in the box when not in use.

Carl Zeiss Triotar Loupe 5x - $250
Absolutely crystal clear optics for consistent edge to edge detail and color reproduction. This thing is bulletproof and has a great hand feel, with rubberized focus ring. Includes the original box and both clear and opaque guards.

Feel free to contact me with any and all questions - I'm located in SF, California.

Andy
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=213003\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Pages: [1]   Go Up