Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: export with corrections  (Read 1533 times)

Florentine

export with corrections
« on: August 04, 2008, 12:50:47 pm »

I'm a LR newbie, though each step in the learning process has paid off.

So, here's a simple question that has taken up too much time not being able to find an answer.

How do I export a photo, say to email, with all my develop settings intact? It doesn't seem to do that.

picnic

export with corrections
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 03:50:18 pm »

I'm a LR newbie, though each step in the learning process has paid off.

So, here's a simple question that has taken up too much time not being able to find an answer.

How do I export a photo, say to email, with all my develop settings intact? It doesn't seem to do that.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=213000\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Florentine, this is how I do it for email.

I select the photo in Library, click on the export button (bottom left) and a dialog box comes up.  I choose the email preset and choose my settings (where I want it put on disk, size, etc.) and that's it.  All my settings (all done in Develop module) are intact in the exported file.

Diane
« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 03:51:00 pm by picnic »

wolfnowl

• M&M's Musings
export with corrections
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 01:21:05 am »

Every time you export a file from Lightroom it should save it with all of the editing changes intact.  Not sure why it's not doing that for you.  Do you have an example to show?

Mike.
If your mind is attuned t

Kuryan Thomas

export with corrections
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2008, 08:19:48 am »

[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=213000\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Open the Preferences dialog box. From the General tab, click on Go to Catalog Settings to open the Catalog Settings dialog box.

From the Metadata tab on this dialog box, make sure the checkbox is selected that reads, "Include Develop settings in metadata inside JPEG, TIFF, and PSD files".
Pages: [1]   Go Up