Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LR 2.0 Upgrade if purchased old version recently  (Read 1579 times)

Tklimek

LR 2.0 Upgrade if purchased old version recently
« on: August 03, 2008, 08:43:54 pm »

Does anyone know if you've purchased the LR 1.4 version within the last 30, the last 60 days if you get a *free* upgrade?  Or is it just $99 regardless?  I don't think I've seen this mentioned anywhere and my father recently purchased Lightroom.

Cheers....

Todd

walter.sk

LR 2.0 Upgrade if purchased old version recently
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 11:27:50 am »

Does anyone know if you've purchased the LR 1.4 version within the last 30, the last 60 days if you get a *free* upgrade? 
Todd
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=212865\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I just called Adobe Customer Service a few days ago.  I had bought LR v1.1 and upgraded free to 1.4 on July 11, 2008.  When the announcement of LR v2 came out I called them and was told to fax my receipt to them and they would authorize a free upgrade.  They said it was because my original purchase (at a bookstore) was made during July I could get the free upgrade.

I think if you purchased LR v1 on line from Adobe it would even be quicker.  However, I'm not sure whether it would apply if you bought the first version before July.  Call them to find out.
Pages: [1]   Go Up