Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: LR2-Ingest.mov Problems, anyone else?  (Read 1482 times)

Kevin_S

• http://www.celticlightimages.com
LR2-Ingest.mov Problems, anyone else?
« on: July 29, 2008, 02:33:07 pm »

Is anyone else having problems with this segment of the tutorial?  I downloaded the files one at a time and everything seemed to go smoothly (I'm running OS X 10.4.11 and Quicktime 7.5) the first 2 videos upgrade and intro are fine, but when I launch the ingest segment the video freezes and I only get audio for a while, then the video will start again out of sync with the audio.  Does anyone know how to fix this?  I have the latest versions of quicktime installed.  Thanks for any advise.

Kevin

oeleke

• www.raoulsomers.lu
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2008, 02:25:06 am »

Hi,

Yes i have the same problem.
I think i'll try to download the whole serie again today, from another location.
Maybe its got to do with download speed...

Raoul

francois

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2008, 02:42:51 am »

Is anyone else having problems with this segment of the tutorial?  I downloaded the files one at a time and everything seemed to go smoothly (I'm running OS X 10.4.11 and Quicktime 7.5) the first 2 videos upgrade and intro are fine, but when I launch the ingest segment the video freezes and I only get audio for a while, then the video will start again out of sync with the audio.  Does anyone know how to fix this?  I have the latest versions of quicktime installed.  Thanks for any advise.

Kevin
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=211503\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
FWIW, I have no problem with this segment (running 10.5, QT 7.5, G5 & Intel Macs). Try re-downloading this segment.

I dont' know if this could be important, but I expanded the zip file with the system provided Archive Utility (little green icon in the Dock) and not via Stuffit Expander.
Francois
Pages: [1]   Go Up