Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mamiya 645 AFD with 5 lenses and accessories  (Read 2799 times)

felix5616

Mamiya 645 AFD with 5 lenses and accessories
« on: July 26, 2008, 09:56:18 pm »

Mamiya 645 AFD with the following lenses: 24mm(older version-manual focus), 35mm AF, 80mm AF, 150m  AF and 120mm Macro(manual focus). Also includes electronic cable release, rotating tripod mount( camera flips from horizontal to vertical with changing the tripod head), amd 2x viewfinder magnifier. I also have a Quantum flash module for quantum flash heads.
Photos available, taking offers.  I prefer to sell as a set, but will take offers on the lenses first.
Excellent seller references will be provided to any interested buyer. Please address all e-mail inquiries to: leomaniace@yahoo.com

BobDavid

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 12:08:25 pm »

Mamiya 645 AFD with the following lenses: 24mm(older version-manual focus), 35mm AF, 80mm AF, 150m  AF and 120mm Macro(manual focus). Also includes electronic cable release, rotating tripod mount( camera flips from horizontal to vertical with changing the tripod head), amd 2x viewfinder magnifier. I also have a Quantum flash module for quantum flash heads.
Photos available, taking offers.  I prefer to sell as a set, but will take offers on the lenses first.
Excellent seller references will be provided to any interested buyer. Please address all e-mail inquiries to: leomaniace@yahoo.com
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=210914\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Is the 24mm a fisheye?

Jack Flesher

• www.getdpi.com
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2008, 01:36:12 pm »

The only 24 Mamiya ever made for their 645 line is a manual focus fisheye with built-in filters.  

Not wanting to hijack Leo's thread, but I own one and it is a relatively rare lens to come by.  It is an excellent lens optically, and has a more "gentle" fisheye appearance than the typical 15/16/17 fisheyes for 35mm. It works quite well with digital sensors too...  

Cheers,
« Last Edit: July 27, 2008, 01:38:55 pm by Jack Flesher »
Jack
[url=http://forum.getdpi.com/forum/

jonstewart

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2008, 03:12:05 pm »

I agree with Jack, I have one as well. Must sell it sometime!
Jon Stewart
 If only life were so simple.
Pages: [1]   Go Up