Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Need a new monitor  (Read 10810 times)

John77

• Zenfolio
Need a new monitor
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2008, 03:25:32 pm »

I finally got around to checking out this site, thanks martinog...they do have an Eizo CG222w
Momo2,

For Nec, Eizo and Samsung displays, I have seen interesting price here: CyberPort.de. I am waiting the delivery of a Nec 2690 (not SV) for a price of about 1019€ (1036€ delivered to Belgium).

They have also very good price for Drobo for people in Europe who are interested in this device.

John.

Morris Taub

• morristaubphotography
Need a new monitor
« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2008, 01:26:52 pm »

Momo2,

For Nec, Eizo and Samsung displays, I have seen interesting price here: CyberPort.de. I am waiting the delivery of a Nec 2690 (not SV) for a price of about 1019€ (1036€ delivered to Belgium).

They have also very good price for Drobo for people in Europe who are interested in this device.

John.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=213720\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thanks for the link John...tough going through it all in german though...fortunately, my wife taught german here in france so I've got some help...

I wonder though how you handle a warranty problem if one comes up...will NEC in Belgium honor the warranty on a monitor bought in Germany?...

M

mbalensiefer

Need a new monitor
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2008, 12:23:02 am »

http://www.translate.google.com and switch to "German"

John77

• Zenfolio
Need a new monitor
« Reply #23 on: August 09, 2008, 03:50:16 am »

Thanks for the link John...tough going through it all in german though...fortunately, my wife taught german here in france so I've got some help...
Your wife teach german, it is a lot better than Google translate. The website is really well done. It is not a low profile, low end discount website.

I wonder though how you handle a warranty problem if one comes up...will NEC in Belgium honor the warranty on a monitor bought in Germany?...
For Eizo and Nec displays, the warranty is managed by the vendor. Eizo and Nec will agree with their customer to do a pick-up on site of the failing unit. I have check that on the Nec Display Solution site. You may verify yourself. Eizo has a 5 year warranty and Nec, 3 years.

John.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 08:36:31 am by johndeck »
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up