Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Spyder 2 Express  (Read 8132 times)

once2work

Spyder 2 Express
« on: July 21, 2008, 05:22:38 am »

I'm using a MacBook (not Pro) and thinking of buying a Spyder 2 Express to calibrate my LCD screen, I understand the Spyder 2 Express is the most low-end version on the range, what I want is to calibrate my screen better than nothing and in the meantime don't afford too much on the calibration gear. From what I learn, the NEC LED panel only take Spyder 2 and don't crop with Spyder 3, NEC 19" LED is my next buy it is half the price of Eizo.

Thank you in advance to anyone who give me advice to avoid me buying the wrong stuff.

Best
Paul

feppe

• Oh this shows up in here!
    • Harri Jahkola Photography
Spyder 2 Express
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 03:07:20 pm »

I'm using a MacBook (not Pro) and thinking of buying a Spyder 2 Express to calibrate my LCD screen, I understand the Spyder 2 Express is the most low-end version on the range, what I want is to calibrate my screen better than nothing and in the meantime don't afford too much on the calibration gear. From what I learn, the NEC LED panel only take Spyder 2 and don't crop with Spyder 3, NEC 19" LED is my next buy it is half the price of Eizo.

Thank you in advance to anyone who give me advice to avoid me buying the wrong stuff.

Best
Paul
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=209693\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I didn't see a question there so it's unclear what you're looking for. But I use a Spyder 2 Express on a PC to calibrate my LCD monitor and (home theater) projector, and it works wonderfully.

once2work

Spyder 2 Express
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2008, 06:01:43 pm »

I didn't see a question there so it's unclear what you're looking for. But I use a Spyder 2 Express on a PC to calibrate my LCD monitor and (home theater) projector, and it works wonderfully.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=209775\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thank you, that's what I want to know whether Spyder 2 Express is good enough or not, sounds like it is okay for me to buy.

Thanks!

ThePhotoDude

• Fine Art, Landscape and Travel Photographer
Spyder 2 Express
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2008, 12:23:52 pm »

Thank you, that's what I want to know whether Spyder 2 Express is good enough or not, sounds like it is okay for me to buy.

Thanks!
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=209822\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Yes, It is OK, I have used them and with respect to your first post It is better than nothing!
Pages: [1]   Go Up