Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Fuzzy P45 images??  (Read 8560 times)

Snook

Fuzzy P45 images??
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2008, 11:54:03 am »

No-one said YOU are miss focusing. You already know it's neither the lenses nor the body.
Doing a simple test to see if it's about sensor miss alignment (because someone parked a car on it) or something else is of course a time consuming task of about 180 seconds.

If the sensor is 1/3 mm behind the filmplane then with a 65mm lens focused to about 5 meters the focus might be a half a meter off.

Cheers,
J
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=209723\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Hey Juicy I will..
Just the P45 is a loaner for a couple of days..
I will try it if they loan it to me again..:+]
Very funny about the Parked car demo...:+]
I always wonder who the unlucky photographer was that got that back in a re- furb deal...hahaha
Glad you added humor to the topic.
Just talked to my dealer here and will be sending it back to Phase for me (my P30) and we'll see how that goes.
I am sure fine.
I am actually thinking about just keeping the P30 and Buying a P30+ to have both. The P30 for back up.
Snook

PS. Juicy that looks about normal for a chest up portrait.. mine was from a full length with plenty of space above and below her with white from studio.

Also like the catchlight in your beauty.. is it a Briese ParaB?
Thanks
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 12:13:24 pm by Snook »

Natasa Stojsic

Fuzzy P45 images??
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2008, 12:34:01 pm »

To help Snook out here. It's like everyone is talking on opposite sides of sound proof glass.

His first post: "but then I did some on the AFDII and they were about the same."
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=209707\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

John, have you seen some/the same examples done by P45/AFDII, if not..... you re shifting this into argument and that is obviously 0% productive!!!

On the other hand Simon/Harpers Photo is respected and great photographer, he asked the same question and I assume he was expecting/looking for some samples with P45/AFDII (like we've seen with P45/RZ) now obviously that's not the crime!!! Simon read the thread like the rest of us.... only he didn't get the answer and therefore I asked again.... perhaps some of us read the whole thread too closely  

When James, Simon and all other great photographers here ask the question I don't believe it should be overlooked or turned in to argument.... these guys could have few angles/views that some of us don't and I don't mean because we are exhausted  

P☮e☮a☮c☮e!!!
[span style='font-size:11pt;line-height:

Snook

Fuzzy P45 images??
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2008, 12:58:16 pm »

John, have you seen some/the same examples done by P45/AFDII, if not..... you re shifting this into argument and that is obviously 0% productive!!!

On the other hand Simon/Harpers Photo is respected and great photographer, he asked the same question and I assume he was expecting/looking for some samples with P45/AFDII (like we've seen with P45/RZ) now obviously that's not the crime!!! Simon read the thread like the rest of us.... only he didn't get the answer and therefore I asked again.... perhaps some of us read the whole thread too closely  

When James, Simon and all other great photographers here ask the question I don't believe it should be overlooked or turned in to argument.... these guys could have few angles/views that some of us don't and I don't mean because we are exhausted  

P☮e☮a☮c☮e!!!
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=209737\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I hope no-body argues..:+]
I posted this to see if anybody had seen this before. I am not in my studio until thursday maybe.. then I could up the same from the AFDII.
In any case as I stated they are the exact same and I don't think anybody has to doubt my word as it is my post...:+]
I was not posting to bash the P45 or anything.. Just wanted some input.
The back in question is the loaner,not mine so I am nothing going to stress about it.
I told the Rep here what I observed with it and that's it.. If he offers it as a Loaner again I might not take it.. No big deal..:+}

I am sure John was stating that I had already posted that I did try it on my AFDII.. The post raw images was another request..
SO they both be right...

Thanks guys and please by all means do not argue.. Not worth it..:+]
Snook
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up