Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: P45 for sale  (Read 1738 times)

erik@fashionbyvogue.com

P45 for sale
« on: July 18, 2008, 01:21:07 pm »

Need to sell the complete system due to my back problem so retiring early!!
Only started 4 years ago professionally but used it very little so the lot is in absolutely mint condition, and I mean absolutely mint condition!!!!   ----  PLEASE SEE ATTACHED PHOTO FOR STUDIO ITEMS.
Mamiya AFDII with Phaseone P45 (10k shots and guaranty till November - so you can swap), with Capture1Pro, Dual YES Dual battery charger an 3xbatteries
80mm, 150-220 zoom,120mm macro, 35mm wide angle, Metz 54 MZ4/i flash with on camera remote for TTL, complete with 2x2 Quantum battery,charger and cable.
complete full studio system with 4 track system complte with runners brackets cables and all attachmentsand 4xBowens Esprit Gemini monoblocks, complete with 1x friction pantograph with large Softbox,4x Telescopic arms, 1x laptop bracket, 1xlarge Boom Arm on 3 wheels platform with small Soft Box, Red Black Blue and White backgrounds with full chain roller system, 1x black 3x3metre cloth background, 1xSmoke Machine, various reflectors and honeycomb filters, Sekonic Light meter L308s, Large gold and white 6' outdoor reflector with detachable brackets.

Offers above £15k are welcomed

Please be kind enough not to mess me about as this a serious transaction for a serious professional so before it goes on Ebay you are all welcome.

Erik Hoffman
Aldenham Herts
www.fashionbyvogue.com
erik@fashionbyvogue.com
+441923 857143
+447802302302
« Last Edit: July 18, 2008, 07:43:20 pm by erik@fashionbyvogue.com »

Morgan_Moore

• sammorganmoore.com
P45 for sale
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2008, 02:10:30 pm »

Need to sell the complete system due to my back problem so retiring early!!
Only started 4 years ago professionally but used it very little so the lot is in absolutely mint condition, and I mean absolutely mint condition!!!!   ----  PLEASE SEE ATTACHED PHOTO FOR STUDIO ITEMS.
Mamiya AFDII with Phaseone P45 (10k shots and guaranty till November - so you can swap), with Capture1Pro
80mm, 150-220 zoom,120mm macro, 35mm wide angle, Metz 54 MZ4/i flash with on camera remote for TTL, complete with 2x2 Quantum battery,charger and cable.
complete full studio system with 4 track system complte with runners brackets cables and all attachmentsand 4xBowens Esprit Gemini monoblocks, complete with 1x friction pantograph with large Softbox,4x Telescopic arms, 1x laptop bracket, 1xlarge Boom Arm on 3 wheels platform with small Soft Box, Red Black Blue and White backgrounds with full chain roller system, 1x black 3x3metre cloth background, 1xSmoke Machine, various reflectors and honeycomb filters, Sekonic Light meter L308s, Large gold and white 6' outdoor reflector with detachable brackets.

Offers above £15k are welcomed

Please be kind enough not to mess me about as this a serious transaction for a serious professional so before it goes on Ebay you are all welcome.
Erik Hoffman
Aldenham Herts
www.fashionbyvogue.com
erik@fashionbyvogue.com
+441923 857143
+447802302302
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=209185\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

PM sent ref raisl system

S
Sam Morgan Moore Bristol UK
Pages: [1]   Go Up