Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Current Hasselblad Promos and Purchase Programs  (Read 7135 times)

j.miller

Current Hasselblad Promos and Purchase Programs
« on: July 08, 2008, 04:38:33 pm »

Here is updated outline of Hasselblad's current promotions, trade-in programs, and other purchase programs that available on the current line of products, and also includes the H3DII-50.

I like to keep these posts short and sweet...

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>HASSELBLAD PROMOTIONS:</span>

Purchase a H3DII-39 and get any lens for $2,500/Upgrade to H3DII-50
Purchase a H3DII-39 Kit (includes 80mm lens) between July 1 - Sept.30, 2008 and you can buy an additional lens of your choice for $2,500. Be guaranteed first access to the new H3DII-50 when it is launched in October 2008, and be able to upgrade your H3DII-39 to the new H3DII-50 at a cost equal to the difference in list price. Upgrade must be ordered by 12/31/08. (May not combine with other offers) Valid July 1 - Sept. 30, 2008

Purchase a H3DII-31 for $17,995
Purchase a Hasselblad H3DII-31 Kit at a special price of $17,995 when you register for our free online publication of Victor by Hasselblad. Register at: www.victorbyhasselblad.com
(May not combine with other offers) Valid thru Dec. 31, 2008

503CWD-II Kit w/40mm lens
When you purchase a special 503CWD-II Kit, Hasselblad will replace the 80mm lens bundled with the standard 503CWD-II Kit with a 40mm lens to create a promotional bundle that offers a huge price savings. This reflects a savings of $3,385!
(May not combine with other offers) Valid thru July 31, 2008

Digital Capture Trade-In Promotions
Please refer to the new Hasselblad Digital Capture Trade-in matrix (effective 8/01/08) to find out more about trading in your used Hasselblad and competitive digital capture products for substantial discounts when buying new Hasselblad digital capture products.
(May not combine with other offers)

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>HASSELBLAD PROGRAMS:</span> (ongoing purchase programs)

$5000 H(x) Trade-In Program
Trade in any H1/H2 film based camera (must include body, lens & viewfinder) and receive an instant $5,000 rebate on the purchase of an H3DII-39/39MS/50.
(May not combine with other trade-in offers)

$5000 Competitive Trade-In Program
Trade in any competitive medium format digital back or Canon 1DS Mark II/III DSLR and receive an instant $5,000 rebate on the purchase of a H3DII-39/39MS/50.
(May not combine with other trade-in offers)

$99 per Month Leasing/Finance Offer
EquiCapital offers $99 a month payment for the first six months on the lease of Hasselblad digital equipment. Contact me today for specific details or go to our promotions page found at www.DTGweb.com

Feel free to contact me directly with questions or for additional information.

Regards,

Jordan E. Miller
« Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 09:04:19 am by JEM_DTG »

James R Russell

• http://www.russellrutherford.com/
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2008, 05:56:20 pm »

=JEM_DTG,Jul 8 2008, 04:38 PM

I like to keep these posts short and sweet...

[span style=\'font-size:14pt;line-height:100%\']HASSELBLAD PROMOTIONS:[/span]

Jordan,

You forgot your logo.

JR

Henry Goh

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2008, 02:37:51 am »

I was just wondering about the H3DII-31 promo.  I shoot mostly portraits and some small products.  Would this kit be a good fit?  Can the back be used on my 4x5 camera?  I'm about to give up dealing with the local P1 dealer's exhorbitant prices.

ps: any moire issues on this back?
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 02:44:29 am by Henry Goh »

Dustbak

• Pepperanddust
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2008, 02:46:19 am »

It could be used on your 4x5 but you need to use an external image bank or that new sliding back with battery from Hasselblad. There seem to be other cheap power solutions as well but these are the 'official' ways of doing it.

Eitherway to use it with your 4x5 it will set you back about another 1600USD which you have to include in the price of the H3DII31 as well.

As far as the H3DII31 goes; a friend of mine has one and he is totally in love with it. When pushed 3 stops (from 800 to 3200) he regards it still better than his 5D (noisewise).

Great price point for the H3DII31 BTW. Also kind of ruins the market to sell my CF39

Henry Goh

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2008, 02:50:30 am »

As far as the H3DII31 goes; a friend of mine has one and he is totally in love with it. When pushed 3 stops (from 800 to 3200) he regards it still better than his 5D (noisewise).

Great price point for the H3DII31 BTW. Also kind of ruins the market to sell my CF39
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=206588\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Interesting about the noise tolerance.  All these cameras start to depreciate heavily the day you get them.  Makes life really tough.  Thank for sharing the info.

Dustbak

• Pepperanddust
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2008, 03:32:43 am »

You're welcome. Naturally I meant 2 stops (from 800 to 3200).

yaya

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2008, 03:42:31 am »

Henry I think it is worth mentioning that the 31MP sensor is equipped with micro lenses designed for increasing it's sensitivity, on the expense of excessive colour casts and focus fall-off when used with non-retrofocal lenses on a view camera with movements.

Worth testing before committing, in my (biased) opinion....

Yair

Dustbak

• Pepperanddust
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2008, 03:44:35 am »

Good point. Which is why I once preferred the A65 over the P30. Though I have never seen anyone actually show the results of using a microlens equiped back on a view camera, eg. the excessive color casts. I am wondering how bad it really is but to be frank I would not take the risk and opt for a back without microlenses if using movements is really important to me.

Maybe my CF39 isn't such a bad solution after all
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 03:46:15 am by Dustbak »

ixpressraf

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2008, 04:58:04 am »

[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=206588\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

This friend of yours is really in love with the 31Mp II asfar as it is about location and high iso photography( mostly on location, in factories where there is extremely bad light, and portraits on location.)
In studio he loves his 528 and soon his 39II CF. For hobby and free work nothing beats his 96c.      

Henry Goh

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2008, 05:41:37 am »

In studio he loves his 528 and soon his 39II CF. For hobby and free work nothing beats his 96c.

I was wondering if the 1.3 crop factor limits the range of lenses immediately

Henry Goh

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2008, 05:43:58 am »

Henry I think it is worth mentioning that the 31MP sensor is equipped with micro lenses designed for increasing it's sensitivity, on the expense of excessive colour casts and

Thanks for pointing that out to me Yair.

Is there any promo for the equivalent Leaf in Singapore right now?

robert zimmerman

« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2008, 06:43:40 am »

I was wondering if the 1.3 crop factor limits the range of lenses immediately
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=206606\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I agree. I prefer to use an 80mm on 3/4 of what i do. With a 1.3 crop it's over a 100mm and the next lens down is the 50mm which would be a 65mm... and my 110mm would be 140mm...too long for my taste, unless I'm doing a head shot.

So that would put me in the situation of having to have the huge zoom and probably selling my 110mm.

That's a major disadvantage - a huge slow lens as my main lens.

A new normal 1.3 crop 80mm, i guess a 65mm, with a max. apeture of f2 would be a very nice main lens for the h3d II 31.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2008, 12:36:54 pm by kipling »

MarkKay

• http://markkayphotography.smugmug.com/gallery/1305161
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2008, 05:26:09 pm »

IN the limited tests I have seen by others using the 31 with a technical camera, the color casts have not been substantial.  I recently got a horseman H adapter to try on a friends Horseman camera.  I am going to try to do some comparisons in about 10 days or so.

Henry I think it is worth mentioning that the 31MP sensor is equipped with micro lenses designed for increasing it's sensitivity, on the expense of excessive colour casts and focus fall-off when used with non-retrofocal lenses on a view camera with movements.

Worth testing before committing, in my (biased) opinion....

Yair
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=206597\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Pages: [1]   Go Up